Did this tranny deserve this abuse from this woman on the train? *video*

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
It's New York
:scusthov: You can tell by the dirty ass subway train and the chick accent.
Unless you updated after this post, it clearly says Manhattan and Bronx in the article:heh:

nikkas love talking about ATL but we know where these transplants born n raised:sas2:

kingstl

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i thought she was the tranny lol

I PROMISE I DID TOO until i kept watching it

why her hands so big. The way she said "MOTHERfukk3R" made me think she's from Cali originally

her dumb azz need to be reported to the police and news. She got more angry because he/she wasn't tripping off her like that

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
This is a really good comment. It's also interesting how you have people in here spewing the same bigotry they complain about when it comes to racial issues. People in here trying so desperately to justify that woman's actions because of their own hatred for those unlike them. This is why I always say, people don't fight for freedom or equality. They fight for the ability to oppress others.
The recursive cycle of abusive is real, and it manifests on a macro, societal scale as well as a micro, personal scale. The reflex to assume the victim of abuse must have done something to provoke the harassment is classic. It's not on the same order as the direct abuse, but adding in that completely unfounded presupposition creates an environment that tacitly condones the behaviour and scratches their own deep-seated bigot itch.

Last edited:

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
That's a Midwest accent for sure. Gary Indiana or Milwaukee or something

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
This is actually an incredible look at the inherent self-hatred and neurosis of bigotry. The person literally couldn't stop spewing the ignorance. It was like some bizzaro Jack Kerouac stream of consciousness shyt. The camera turned into a mirror, and the bigot is confronted by their own grotesque reflection. Disgusted and ashamed by their own sight, they compulsively seek to offload the emptiness and inhumanity at the core of prejudice.

Little_Rock_Desegregation_1957.jpg

Stop trying to compare a fakkit in a dress to black people living under a system of terrorism and violence. Negged