Did/Will you watch HBO Scientology doc "Going Clear"?

FappleMeOff

All Star
Daps
I really hope Cruise can get out, but they really brainwashed the fukk outta him so I think he's stuck until he dies.

You really let them convince you two leave BOTH your wives along with distancing yourself from your kids for years? :lupe:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Finallly watched this.

Ita funny a few years ago I went with a group of friends to the scientology center just for something to do.

They give you a multiple choice test and you filll it out,its full of weird psychological questions.

After you fill it out they grade the papers,then seperate everyone into private areas and go over the answers. Funny thing is afterwards when we all left we went over what they said and it was all basically the same thing.

That we were all deeply unhappy and depressed based on the answers we gave. That they could help us achieve happiness,then they ask you more prodding questions about your life and try to be reassuring etc.

Then you ask well,okay yeah,im unhappy how can you help? And then their like start by buying these books. Once youve read you can come back and we can futther test you for a fee.

I mean we all laughed about it after because we were just doing it for entertainment but its easy to see the appeall.

I mean not personally but lets be honest the world is filled with unhappy impressionable people. And if theyve searched other religons,maybe drugs,maybe therapy and none of its worked whats left?

Anyway,watching this documentary was sickening but I knew a lot of the stuff before hand it just fleshed out some details. It was a great watch.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Bruh said they didn't even try to pass flyers out to the black folks ...the fukk!! I think Scientology is creepy,and bat shyt crazy ..but I wana get harrassed to!!! Lmao

...I ain't wana join their stupid cult noways ...

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
just finished watching, the idea of being disconnected from your fam for the most trivial of things should be a clear sign to get the hell out.

they're forcing you to work for 30 dollars A WEEK and you still.....:heh: how do you rationalize that?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1) For all of the time it spends explaining how manipulative Scientology is, and all the horrible abuses they do to their own people; I was dissapointed how little it was explained how the highest of officials were able to actually leave the church. They know way too much about it and, regardless of the harassing they get nowadays, they could've went more in depth about what they had to do leave that place. Travolta's friend had to go all Prison Break on their asses to be set free, the fukk did these high officials had to do? :wtf: :merchant:

?
well i mean what are they gonna do to people who are in the public eye? arent most of the highest officials people who are pretty well known? not like they could fukk with em like that

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I've seen the one that Leah Remini hosts. Damn those are some fools. I guess John Travolta let his kid die because he thought he had Scientology super powers and could heal him himself.

They still never cured his thirst for the D either :umad: