Did Wiz have some kind of beef with Mac Miller ?

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
Mac had a bigger following so that makes him the bigger artist... Wiz maybe has has a couple bigger songs. But Mac is the bigger artist. Lupe doesn't have a song as big as Panda is Desiigner the bigger artist ?
nikka comparing Wiz’s cultural impact to Desiiigner :russ:

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
Mac had a bigger following so that makes him the bigger artist... Wiz maybe has has a couple bigger songs. But Mac is the bigger artist. Lupe doesn't have a song as big as Panda is Desiigner the bigger artist ?
Wiz always outsells Mac for the most part, what bigger following ... Wiz last album did 80k first week

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
You're 19 were you even outside when Wiz was hot ? No shots I fukk with you but if you weren't there you may not get it. All I was saying was that having a big song or songs doesn't necessarily make you a big artist
Is this nikka really trying to say I wasn’t out when Wiz was hot, nikkas in my grade had blonde patches because of Wiz:russ: Bro Wiz last album came out in 2018 and did 80k first week, you want me to put up that Macs numbers? Since he has a bigger following

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
Dead rappers get better promotion :dead:

In no universe, here or parallel, did Cac Miller have a bigger following than Wiz.

I don't even like Wiz but that nikka was legit everywhere at one point.
Wiz last album did 80k first week, Macs shyt did 60k tops first week but Mac has a bigger following :russ: Son tried to compare Wiz to Desiigner :mjlol:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
OP you posting emotionally because it’s obvious you’re a Mac stan. Wiz was bigger than Mac. Was he a better artist well that’s a different discussion. But he said RIP what do you want him to do? Start to :mjcry: for him?

Last edited:

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
See You Again was big because of Paul Walker's passing. Wiz wasn't even supposed to be on it, they were shopping it around to diff artists. It was going to blow regardless. Wiz impacted the culture yes, but Mac outlasted him and it's no comparison. Mac has worked with everyone from Migos to John Myer. Wiz's hype died after Taylor Allerdice, and I like Wiz but no.
Mac Miller is a better rapper than Wiz but

Wiz>>>> Mac to the culture

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Why is the OP doing a Fox news fake news type of thing :gucci:

They asked him about people he looked up to, he talked about rappers when he was in middle school.

But if they had beef it could stem from Wiz's beef with Rostrum/Benjy Grinberg, other than that they might've perhaps never been friends.
I always felt that they had a brother-relationship in which one brother is older and on another vibe but obviously it's still love. But not on that chatty patty social media era friendship where you need to post each other, tag each other and show everyone that you are friends for you to actually be friends.