Did y’all know about this?

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
What's the difference than black women having there kids around nikkas that smoke weed and drink in front of the kid's all day? Or call them all kinds of bytches/hoes/stupid?

Lets have the discussion

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
Just know I’m praying that your dead body turns up soon, cut up around your home state :blessed:

Lemme know where they hold the service so I can piss on your grave :jawalrus:

:sas2: you pressed huh? Did you cry when you had to scrape the living semen out of your momma’s wrinkly puss? Did it trickle down your arm due to the sheer volume? Was it still warm? Were you tempted to taste it? I bet you were. Sperm taste a little salty, but I bet you already knew that. :sas2::sas2::sas2:

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
What's the difference than black women having there kids around nikkas that smoke weed and drink in front of the kid's all day? Or call them all kinds of bytches/hoes/stupid?

Lets have the discussion

I think they are both disgusting, but what you described may be repaired. She is putting this child in therapy for life. I think what she is doing is a more severe case of child abuse.

Daps
:sas2: you pressed huh? Did you cry when you had to scrape the living semen out of your momma’s wrinkly puss? Did it trickle down your arm due to the sheer volume? Was it still warm? Were you tempted to taste it? I bet you were. Sperm taste a little salty, but I bet you already knew that. :sas2::sas2::sas2:
Ain’t read :Umadenzel:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I think they are both disgusting, but what you described may be repaired. She is putting this child in therapy for life. I think what she is doing is a more severe case of child abuse.

It's fukked either way. And therapy can repair what is showing in those pictures.

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
It's fukked either way. And therapy can repair what is showing in those pictures.

Really!? This seems like a lot of damage, this child will be racially and gender confused. That’s a lot of fukking up. He will have to discover things about his gender and racial identity that will cause a lot of confusion in later years. He may not even want to dresss like this, parents are so abilist these days that he may have a gender reassignment surgery because she is asking him questions he doesn’t quite understand.

At least with what u described the child is already familiar with his gender and racial identity.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Lets have the discussion

the difference is they wear the “right” clothes and fukk the “right” holes...FOH with that comparison...:camby:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Really!? This seems like a lot of damage, this child will be racially and gender confused. That’s a lot of fukking up. He will have to discover things about his gender and racial identity that will cause a lot of confusion in later years. He may not even want to dresss like this, parents are so abilist these days that he may have a gender reassignment surgery because she is asking him questions he doesn’t quite understand.

At least with what u described the child is already familiar with his gender and racial identity.

So you don't think kids educational growth are not affected by grown individuals blowing smoke in there face ? Or call stupid and dumb by adults when they're trying hard at school? Now that same kid can't learn because they are focus on what will be said. Which at that point they don't try hard or care. Which now make them what? You know

same difference. Different races.