Did y’all know about this?

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
So you don't think kids educational growth are not affected by grown individuals blowing smoke in there face ? Or call stupid and dumb by adults when they're trying hard at school? Now that same kid can't learn because they are focus on what will be said. Which at that point they don't try hard or care. Which now make them what? You know

same difference. Different races.

It is absolutely abhorrent. But I still think what she is doing will take a lot more therapy to repair.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you don't think kids educational growth are not affected by grown individuals blowing smoke in there face ? Or call stupid and dumb by adults when they're trying hard at school? Now that same kid can't learn because they are focus on what will be said. Which at that point they don't try hard or care. Which now make them what? You know

same difference. Different races.

Nah bro...not at all...I can understand if you feel that way from personal experience...growin’ up my mom would call me stupid and dumb out of frustration and I would cold shoulder as a result...a vice principle in 7 th grade called me the dumbest 7th grader he ever met...i was just actin out for attention playin dumb like the popular kids cuz they got attention for being bad and dunb but when i tried it...it didn’t work...i went from a 1.67 to a 3.17 in one quarter and showed the vice principle without sayinga word and he was all on my jock then but i just cold shouldered him to let him know i could make the honor roll if i wanted too and that i wasn’t dumb...

i gotta homie who is 36...been smokin weed since the age of 11...he’s one of the smartest people you will ever meet...has his own business...house and cars paid for

It’s normal to drink and smoke...Jesus turned water to wine (his first miracle)...prophets in the bible smoked weed and gave “visions”

How come no qualms about blowin “cigarette” smoke in kids face when it causes cancer???...

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Nah bro...not at all...I can understand if you feel that way from personal experience...growin’ up my mom would call me stupid and dumb out of frustration and I would cold shoulder as a result...a vice principle in 7 th grade called me the dumbest 7th grader he ever met...i was just actin out for attention playin dumb like the popular kids cuz they got attention for being bad and dunb but when i tried it...it didn’t work...i went from a 1.67 to a 3.17 in one quarter and showed the vice principle without sayinga word and he was all on my jock then but i just cold shouldered him to let him know i could make the honor roll if i wanted too and that i wasn’t dumb...

i gotta homie who is 36...been smokin weed since the age of 11...he’s one of the smartest people you will ever meet...has his own business...house and cars paid for

It’s normal to drink and smoke...Jesus turned water to wine (his first miracle)...prophets in the bible smoked weed and gave “visions”

How come no qualms about blowin “cigarette” smoke in kids face when it causes cancer???...

Jesus turned water into wine :pachaha:

You making this to easy for me

I'm out

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jesus turned water into wine :pachaha:

You making this to easy for me

I'm out

Indeed...
BlackJsus.jpg