Did y’all know about this?

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
this is disgusting, she should not be doing this to that child.

@BruhManFromTheFifthFlo suck your mom’s period p*ssy through a straw

swear to God this forum is fillled with pure evil

It’s evil yet your dumb ass still post here. So shut the hell up and eat your pizza like a good lil bytch:heh:

Or Take your ass to LSA with the rest of the aborted fetuses that somehow managed to survive after they were scraped out of their whore of a Mother.

right after u scoop the community jizz dripping from your mom’s stadium sized rancid cooch. Get to slurping. :sas2: you better get it while it’s fresh.

Just know I’m praying that your dead body turns up soon, cut up around your home state :blessed:

Lemme know where they hold the service so I can piss on your grave :jawalrus:

:sas2: you pressed huh? Did you cry when you had to scrape the living semen out of your momma’s wrinkly puss? Did it trickle down your arm due to the sheer volume? Was it still warm? Were you tempted to taste it? I bet you were. Sperm taste a little salty, but I bet you already knew that. :sas2::sas2::sas2:

I take it you’re done cum swapping with your mom. Did you like it?

Jackson_popcorn.gif

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Saw this stupid shyt coming when he was dressed up as the frozen girl....

Kid is probably on female hormones too...

Hollyweird strikes again....

If only the ancestors would put roots on this bytch

Daps
She adopted a girl too. I know she was putting the boy in dresses, but are we sure this isn't the girl?

I hate the way this is being taught to kids, as if you have a choice, and if you're a boy, you don't have to be a boy, and you can wear dresses. I hate the removal of gender pronouns in schools, and gender fluid stuff. I think it's going to cause a lot more kids to purposely do this, than the ones who naturally think they are in the wrong body.