DIET CHEAT DAY APPRECIATION (What do you guys usually eat on cheat days)

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
slystallion crushing the buildings :skip:

I personally dont think I eat well enough for a cheat day but weekends are still usually kinda poor for me. The problem is i live with family so if I buy groceries for lunch/work then everyone gone eat them wasting my $. Plus I wake up at 6 every day, leave for work at 7 and come home around 8:30...who really tryna cook dinner at that time. :sadcam: I end up buying lunch too often during the week but i try to count calories anyway. How reliable are nutrition information charts?Wish I knew.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
slystallion crushing the buildings :skip:

I personally dont think I eat well enough for a cheat day but weekends are still usually kinda poor for me. The problem is i live with family so if I buy groceries for lunch/work then everyone gone eat them wasting my $. Plus I wake up at 6 every day, leave for work at 7 and come home around 8:30...who really tryna cook dinner at that time. :sadcam: I end up buying lunch too often during the week but i try to count calories anyway. How reliable are nutrition information charts?Wish I knew.

cook things a few days in advance and put them in wraps for lunch. For instance make a lot of chicken or buy a good amount of roast beef preferably lower sodium.

to be fair i don't have cheat days because i'm paranoid that one cheat day will ruin my week.

I just eat healthy until i'm full. My diet consists of eggs roast beef i cook everything with coconut oil. For carbs i make sweet potato fries or have brocolli and usually grilled chicken or beef. I make about 2 syntha 6 protien shakes with cocounut milk and peanut butter and frozen bannanas.

but ultimately depending on your goals its all about calories...its just that some foods tend to have you retain more body fat while others make your body work towards burning fat. If your eating processed foods with sugar and sodium like soda and chips then you can get muscles but you will have a gut too. So it won't be a quality body. Id rather be a smaller guy thats defined then a bigger guy who looks mushy and no v taper. Natural fats don't concern me as much as sodium and sugar. So peanut butter coconut oil is all good.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
food that isnt cooked fresh is so :to: though.
I am gonna have to sacrifice though, youre right

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
food that isnt cooked fresh is so :to: though.
I am gonna have to sacrifice though, youre right

I know but its worth it once you get the v and the six pack

eventually you adapt to the taste of healthy foods and things that are unhealthy will feel like garbage in your mouth

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
somebody like the rock probably eats about 5000-6000 calories daily. He can afford to have one day of eating 5 pizza boxes and he probably eats nothing but salad with grilled chicken the next day to make up for it with a good amount of endurance cardio

DredScott

Take these jewelz...
Daps
i been cheating on sundays with popeyes lately, i know i shouldn't but their 2 spicy breasts with a biscuit is :ohlawd: after a long week of working out and eating clean...i'm gonna stop that soon though.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
dont you weigh like 140 pounds?

yeah by that measure i can probably afford a cheat week lol

:manny:

people are usually shocked when they find out my weight though so i guess its distributed well

Blacsmiff

Pro
Daps
Reppin
California
My diet consists of eggs roast beef i cook everything with coconut oil. For carbs i make sweet potato fries or have brocolli and usually grilled chicken or beef. I make about 2 syntha 6 protien shakes with cocounut milk and peanut butter and frozen bannanas.

:scusthov: