Dipset getting exposed appreciation thread

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Nobody got booed of the c stage.

And like I said, you're not talking real life. You have any clue how much dopset I've been hearing people play all week, let alone today. And I live in LOX countrt.

You guys get too caught up in the internet.

I guess I'm an elder statesman here. Cuz I recall previous crops of old school rappers looking older than these guys when they were still in their 20s.

I don't know why you want them to look like pin-up dolls anyway. WTF is going on? LOL.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps

Again. Nobody got booed offstage.

He got booed for 20 seconds after the combo of the gun-talk mixed with the botched freestyle.

You dudes don't understand what you're watching and commenting on. That's why yall always take this stuff elsewhere.

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Again. Nobody got booed offstage.

He got booed for 20 seconds after the combo of the gun-talk mixed with the botched freestyle.

You dudes don't understand what you're watching and commenting on. That's why yall always take this stuff elsewhere.

Hostile

All Star
Daps
Wild opinion maybe, but I wouldn't put Cam above Sheek TBH
Sheek is not seeing Cam in a verzuz and the Lox knew that. They expected the Dips to try to call out Sheek's inferior catalogue and had a counter for it.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
he does have more hot sonfs and better albums hell Ignatius is better then most cams albums

if you are a fan just say that :russ: nobody listened to ignatius I had to google it.

As hiphopdx said forgettable bops....Jada has hot lines not songs or albums.

Review: Jadakiss Balances Heartfelt Tribute With Forgettable Bops On ‘Ignatius’ | HipHopDX

if we keep it all on lox vs dipset....Lox were the better rappers but the dips made better songs...

The hottest things Kiss and Styles (BMF) ever did were on features with other artist.

Last edited:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
can’t take anything you say serious after this. The bias is too much. That’s like someone saying Jim Jones is better then jada.

You know most of them records from the other night, Sheek was on too, right? It wasn't just Jada.
Benjamins, 24 Hrs to live, Reservoir Dogs etc.
Cam's okie dokie, pokey pokey, Holy Moley rhymes got exposed breh

Reign X

Pro
Daps
You know most of them records from the other night, Sheek was on too, right? It wasn't just Jada.

he’s featured and forgettable on most. Cam featured with Lox and did this to them.

jada’s a fan of his just fire verse. Then he’s got his own hits and carried jim and Juelz for years. You haven’t heard his sde or cotc stuff have you? It’s not close. You could’ve at least said styles.

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
xZvl2WV.png
T7Vc35O.png

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
he’s featured and forgettable on most. Cam featured with Lox and did this to them.

jada’s a fan of his just fire verse. Then he’s got his own hits and carried jim and Juelz for years. You haven’t heard his sde or cotc stuff have you? It’s not close. You could’ve at least said styles.

"I'm strictly tryin to cop those
Colossal-sized Picassos..."
Forgettable, nah
Cam got some joints, sure
But we'll have to agree to disagree

Hostile

All Star
Daps

And? If you put it like that then Cappadonna is better than all these nikkas because he was all over records with Wu. What does Sheek have by himself to make you say he is better than Cam? And that last part makes me think you haven't even listened to Cam that much.

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if you are a fan just say that :russ: nobody listened to ignatius I had to google it.

As hiphopdx said forgettable bops....Jada has hot lines not songs or albums.

Review: Jadakiss Balances Heartfelt Tribute With Forgettable Bops On ‘Ignatius’ | HipHopDX

if we keep it all on lox vs dipset....Lox were the better rappers but the dips made better songs...

The hottest things Kiss and Styles (BMF) ever did were on features with other artist.

nah the lox has better songs the dips somgs aged like spoiled milk and i dont care about a hip hop dx review ignatious was fire