Dipset getting exposed appreciation thread

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Some of the dips music did not age well and don’t sound as good in that format as the Lox stuff. They Should’ve relied more on Cam’s stuff, Ballin, and a couple DI records(maybe)

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
can’t take anything you say serious after this. The bias is too much. That’s like someone saying Jim Jones is better then jada.

nah sheek is way better then jim jones thats more disrespectful comparing them too but sheek is a dead ass better rapper then cam even tho cam has more" hits"

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And? If you put it like that then Cappadonna is better than all these nikkas because he was all over records with Wu. What does Sheek have by himself to make you say he is better than Cam? And that last part makes me think you haven't even listened to Cam that much.

ill take his albums over cams

jilla82

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
the internet
You know most of them records from the other night, Sheek was on too, right? It wasn't just Jada.
Benjamins, 24 Hrs to live, Reservoir Dogs etc.
Cam's okie dokie, pokey pokey, Holy Moley rhymes got exposed breh
Off the top of my head...Cam could have done:

Let Me Know
Losin Weight
Where Im From
Come Home w/ Me
Random verses from their mixtape run

Lox won the Versus...but yall going to far with the hate.

the Diplomats made the mistake of thinking that shyt was going to be about fame and popularity...but it really turned into a lovefest for 90s/00s NYC rap

Cam featuring random Dipset affiliates would have been a lot more successful.

Jimmy and Santana were never the spitters...

For example...Jim Jones doing Purple City fell flat because that song is all about Un Kasa

They probably didnt even think to have someone like Hell Rell come out to This is What I do...
...but as funny as it sounds...I bet the crowd would have gotten live for that shyt

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nah sheek is way better then jim jones thats more disrespectful comparing them too but sheek is a dead ass better rapper then cam even tho cam has more" hits"

sheek is not a better rapper. You are obviously a bigger fan. It’s a simple thing. More people know Jim Jones than sheek. To be honest most people only know jada and styles P. Sheek didn’t have any classics.

jim Jones himself has more classics than sheek and styles. And he wasn’t much of a rapper:

you say that the dipset songs didn’t age well. They aged better than most of the lox songs. The loxs top songs were things they were featured on namely (styles and jada).

Camron has better albums than Jada.
Jim Jones had bigger bits than styles
Juelz is more known than sheek

the bottom line is Lox are lyrically better but dipset made better songs and simply put were more popular.

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sheek is not a better rapper. You are obviously a bigger fan. It’s a simple thing. More people know Jim Jones than sheek. To be honest most people only know jada and styles P. Sheek didn’t have any classics.

jim Jones himself has more classics than sheek and styles. And he wasn’t much of a rapper:

you say that the dipset songs didn’t age well. They aged better than most of the lox songs. The loxs top songs were things they were featured on namely (styles and jada).

Camron has better albums than Jada.
Jim Jones had bigger bits than styles
Juelz is more known than sheek

the bottom line is Lox are lyrically better but dipset made better songs and simply put were more popular.

your wrong and just because jim is more known than sheek doesnt mean hes better and cams albums aint better then jada you talking about me being a super fan

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
your wrong and just because jim is more known than sheek doesnt mean hes better and cams albums aint better then jada you talking about me being a super fan

I said lox are better rappers.

but yes cams albums are better than jadas

Jim Jones definitely has better albums than styles and sheek

I mean it’s a general consensus. The only thing I can say is that the lox lyrically are better but music involves more than just lyrics.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
You know most of them records from the other night, Sheek was on too, right? It wasn't just Jada.
Benjamins, 24 Hrs to live, Reservoir Dogs etc.
Cam's okie dokie, pokey pokey, Holy Moley rhymes got exposed breh

You didn't name one LOX song in your post. NOT ONE.

These are puffy, mase and jay-z records that also included Biggie, lil kim, DMX, black rob and sauce money. Of course you're gonna win if you spend most of the night doing this.

If I'm an artist looking at this chit, and the reactions on social media, I'd prolly pass on doing a verzus at this point.

Last edited:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Prime j.r. writer made better music than jadakiss:manny: