DJ Akademiks rants about Complex, doesn't like doing the show with Buddens (Update: comes correct)

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
This nikka sad, be a real man and stop being a bytch. How he trying to shyt on complex and is so cocky.

nikka you talk about music for a living and even do a bad job at that :russ: He takes his job way too seriously and needs to speak up.

Last edited:

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
[QUOTE="Guvnor, post: 24295898,

nikka you talk about music for a living and even do a bad job at that :russ: [/QUOTE]

:deadmanny:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
:russ::russ::russ::russ:

4e2a86dafdf72d43e2e0a5281e00afad_im-coming-to-join-ya-honey-im-coming-elizabeth-gif_320-240.gif

"I'm coming to join you Elizabeth"

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the show is good because of joe

every episode joe drops gems about hiphip/rap and the insides of the industry
it's good and bad because of him. The episodes where he's calm and sharp are great because he drops some knowledge like you said. The episodes where he keeps yelling are hard to watch.

Akademiks makes decent points sometimes and sometimes acts like a lame. Funny thing is i actually think his own vids are funny sometimes.

Show has potential but their chemistry is off at times. They might need a host who can control more.

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
listened to 3 episodes today. it does rub me the wrong way, only cus im more so on the dj akademiks side of the spectrum. a dude like buddens could scream on and bully akademiks all day. honestly, i want akademiks to take a wine bottle to the back of joes red face. they gon have to run a fade sooner or later.

akademiks should point out that he made his brand at an age where joe was in an alley somewhere off dust.

Id just say
You a bytch ass nikka
You beat women
And be like were you this funny when Raekwon popped you?:sas2:

Black Trash!

Daps
Reppin
Na
he gon b str8 in the long run but he might have jumped out too early. just on a personal development tip.he seem like one of those lit on twitter but bashful in real life types

u cant go from being in the crib 24 7 and jus jump out on tv n think u gonna b lit.

doubt this nikka ever worked a room nevermind a crowd..no charisma or confidence.. . This show proved to me that joe really aint that corny when u put him in front of an authentic cornball like akademics. i wouldve flamed joe and the no neck co host nikkas aint roasting me on camera.Its levels.son did a lonley ass video whining bout how hes a herb while playing video games n facing a bottle of henny lol.this nikka need to take this on the job training and run with it.see if joe can teach him how to be corny and still hit dimes

Bruh
I been flamed too much in life

If a nikka hoeing me every day
And you got easy shyt to say against you
You gonna get this-work

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
This show should be called off brand lames.

I would never tune into that shyt and real talk.
Akademiks needs a pumpkin for making a mockery of Chicago too.
When he a sawft ass lil boi and culture thief who does not know shyt about nuffin he talembout as well.

Art Barr

We see, the collective y'all gives rewards and platforms to culture thieves.
When I say collective y'all I mean the lurkers who steal from the brain trust of this community and make a mockery of it by endorsing the wack nikkaz in this community all cause the real one will expose you, immestediately.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Id just say
You a bytch ass nikka
You beat women
And be like were you this funny when Raekwon popped you?:sas2:

on the bytch scale, dj akademiks would get ho'd tho. lets say buttons just got out and slapped the fire outta akademiks; he would do nothing

Black Trash!

Daps
Reppin
Na
on the bytch scale, dj akademiks would get ho'd tho. lets say buttons just got out and slapped the fire outta akademiks; he would do nothing

Joe probably wont slap him live on air
And if he do it just shows him as weak cuz he can dish it out but cant take it

Id bring up his current girls lips tasting like troys cheek too

Im a small ass nikka but if u talking shyt and i got ammo ill return fire
I dont fear getting my ass beat
And akademiks should feel the same

MercuryHayes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Stationed in Antarctica, Coldest Niggga Alive
rashy red face, hyper aggressive for no reason, outright delusional at some points (like saying don cheadle looked like mike will made it), hitting feminine levels of moody sarcasm. hes coming off like smokers i've ran into over time

:russ:

He was talking about
ap833565571531-cf450359063859f8053cccdb6e86aaf320e9faea-s300-c85.jpg

Not Mike will made it.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
I wanted to like the show, but I can't really get through a whole episode... to much bickering for anybody to fully get their point across, and listening to Joe scream at dude gets old quick
There's a big difference between a solid, heated debate, and the shyt that Joe does. It's hard to listen to.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Hoe buddens would try to boss up and flex on a some emo gel pack body face ass boo like akademiks.
Yet when it came time, to show he was not the same type of clown like akademiks.
He reappeared with an ice pack on his eye.
Or when faced with a battle with the real he ducked.

fukk bof Dem bytchmade nikkaz.
Both are a sad excuse for being a black male in this Gen.
Plus real talk, Joe budden should be in jail for killing a zygote and his own unborn too.

Art Barr

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline

Thinks its Joe's show, the boy just tired of getting clowned relentlessly when the topic shifts to woman, even Nedeska know he a virgin now

@Akademiks

Cot damn at how sensitive this nikka seems

'I got a lot on my mind and on my chest'

'I read your e-mails until 3am'

'I wish people could give 2 lines of comments'

This is one emo azz dude, who cares WAY too much about what random people think about him: a random person who is obsessed with the lives of other people.

Come on man. Get it together @Akademiks or @AkaDemiK whichever one it is.

:picard: