DJ Akademiks rants about Complex, doesn't like doing the show with Buddens (Update: comes correct)

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you are basing how well something does on if The Coli is or isn't talking about it I got a loooooong list of artists who prove your theory wrong.

The Coli as a whole will argue about ANYTHING, even with out watching it.

Seriously I bet this show is done before the end of summer.

Uhh I can go on Youtube and just look at the numbers. The show is doing well. This isn't music, so this has nothing to do with your list of artists lol. Discussion about a show translates more directly to revenue than discussion about an artist, or an album.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Joe Budden is going to kill the show. He just isn't as entertaining as he thinks he is.

Maybe he already got paid an doesn't care...I mean there is a stickied thread right now where he's at Complex dressing down their employees...he already got his money for this....

:sas1:

Either way, I haven't watched it, won't watch it...but it's all the buzz on the coli :ehh:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
If you are basing how well something does on if The Coli is or isn't talking about it I got a loooooong list of artists who prove your theory wrong.

The Coli as a whole will argue about ANYTHING, even with out watching it.

Seriously I bet this show is done before the end of summer.
??????????????

100-200K views every week? Most Complex vids are lucky to break into the 5 digit range, that shyt ain't going nowhere lmao.

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
Maybe he already got paid an doesn't care...I mean there is a stickied thread right now where he's at Complex dressing down their employees...he already got his money for this....

:sas1:

Either way, I haven't watched it, won't watch it...but it's all the buzz on the coli :ehh:

Yea but so was Young Thug...he was going to be bigger than Lil Wayne ever was.....according to The Coli....

Lil B...once all the rage and going to the hall of fame....

shyt even Joe Budden joining Slaughterhouse / Shady Records was hyped on this message board/Hamster and how did that turn out?

@GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy! yeah it is NOW, let's see in a few months. You guys can quote me at the end of summer if it's still a popular "show"

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Yea but so was Young Thug...he was going to be bigger than Lil Wayne ever was.....according to The Coli....

Lil B...once all the rage and going to the hall of fame....

shyt even Joe Budden joining Slaughterhouse / Shady Records was hyped on this message board/Hamster and how did that turn out?

@GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy! yeah it is NOW, let's see in a few months. You guys can quote me at the end of summer if it's still a popular "show"

Joe's podcast is pretty popular as well is it not? I mean even if this is all hype and inflation, it's still the hot topic now. AK was doing his thing too...

- Joe ran up in Complex and dressed down one of their employees.
- According to him he's been paid for whatever this is already..

tumblr_mgzi4wNb8T1rxotqso1_400.gif

OnlyInCalifornia

Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
Joe's podcast is pretty popular as well is it not? I mean even if this is all hype and inflation, it's still the hot topic now. AK was doing his thing too...

- Joe ran up in Complex and dressed down one of their employees.
- According to him he's been paid for whatever this is already..

tumblr_mgzi4wNb8T1rxotqso1_400.gif

His podcast is like 4th or 5th at this point. Doggie Diamonds, The Coli's own, has a more popular podcast than he does.

I am sure he got paid and that's cool, I just don't think the show is going to last because it's slowly moving towards the video version of his podcast.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
budden is gonna kill the show? :usure:

his podcast is the #2 rated hip-hop show on itunes behind drink champs and is still one of the top music category podcast in general. i think joe has takes and opinions that appeal to a good mix of ppl like hip-hop heads and casual/trendy fans so he can break into different demographics. everyday struggle will be fine.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
budden is gonna kill the show? :usure:

his podcast is the #2 rated hip-hop show on itunes behind drink champs and is still one of the top music category podcast in general. i think joe has takes and opinions that appeal to a good mix of ppl like hip-hop heads and casual/trendy fans so he can break into different demographics. everyday struggle will be fine.
nikkas trippin

Doggie Diamonds ahead of Joe Budden podcast :dahell: where at nikka?

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
His podcast is like 4th or 5th at this point. Doggie Diamonds, The Coli's own, has a more popular podcast than he does.

I am sure he got paid and that's cool, I just don't think the show is going to last because it's slowly moving towards the video version of his podcast.

Poplar enough to not need Complex.

Hopefully the show doesn't last, it's inorganic anyway. They coulda got together and did this on their own. They got their money, and their own *successful* platforms to whatever degree to go back to.

16gbqxs.gif

OnlyInCalifornia

Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
Poplar enough to not need Complex.

Hopefully the show doesn't last, it's inorganic anyway. They coulda got together and did this on their own. They got their money, and their own *successful* platforms to whatever degree to go back to.

16gbqxs.gif

You know why? Because Joe Budden has to be forced to sit across from Akademiks lol. Those guys wouldn't be able to do anything together, organically.

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
You know why? Because Joe Budden has to be forced to sit across from Akademiks lol. Those guys wouldn't be able to do anything together, organically.

Man they coulda hung out for a while before trying to sit down and "First Take" trending topics for Complex.

Joe shoulda just brought him to the crib, smoked some hookah, let him get some trickle down p*ssy and listened to some real rap music.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps

You're living in a delusional world fam. And that's the shyt you accusing the coli of lol

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Joe Budden is like that turd that refuses to be flushed. Pretty much all da washed up rappers from da 2000's have gracefully bowed out.....except this nikka.