DJ Akademiks rants about Complex, doesn't like doing the show with Buddens (Update: comes correct)

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I watched the rant video and Akademiks was right
:dahell:

If you've been following the show, how could you not agree with his concerns for the show? He actually trying to be professional/respectful to the people he's working with and he's not getting the same in return. The last show yesterday was better because of this rant. I'm sure they all talked about it and that's why it went better.

Yal nikkas some extreme haters saying yal hope the shyt fails already. The fukk is wrong with yal?

:why:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
@GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy! yeah it is NOW, let's see in a few months. You guys can quote me at the end of summer if it's still a popular "show"
So your reasoning for predicting the show will fall off is because some other things and people were popular and now they aren't? :heh: :mjlol: You sound stupid and spiteful AF right now

And don't get it confused, Slaughterhouse was NEVER popping.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I w:russ:atched the rant video and Akademiks was right

If you've been following the show, how could you not agree with his concerns for the show? He actually trying to be professional/respectful to the people he's working with and he's not getting the same in return. The last show yesterday was better because of this rant. I'm sure they all talked about it and that's why it went better.

Yal nikkas some extreme haters saying yal hope the shyt fails already. The fukk is wrong with yal?

I hope it fails because Complex is not Hip Hop, they don't need them to sit down and talk about rap.

Mouse on his Trojan horse shyt...Trojan Mouse.

:russ:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
finally listened to all of these, its a good show. im convinced joe budden back on drugs tho.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

rashy red face, hyper aggressive for no reason, outright delusional at some points (like saying don cheadle looked like mike will made it), hitting feminine levels of moody sarcasm. hes coming off like smokers i've ran into over time

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Did any of yall watch the last episode tho....

Joe toned it down and it was a good episode imo

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
DJ Akademiks - Wikipedia

Livingston Allen, who is known by his moniker DJ Akademiks (sometimes simplified to Akademiks) is a Jamaican-American entertainment news YouTube personality.[1][2] A disc jockey while he was attending Rutgers University, he now has dedicated his career to cover hip hop music news and current events in the entertainment industry, mostly in a satirical manner. His main YouTube channel currently boasts over 1 million subscribers and over 490 million views. He also has a hip-hop debate show with Joe Budden titled Everyday Struggle, which airs on Complex News YouTube channel, and started on April 10, 2017.[3] During his career, he has had feuds with rapper Soulja Boy, and businessman Martin Shkreli, which was later resolved. Allen also still lives with his mother at home.
Bruh who put this here

:deadmanny:

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
I watched the rant video and Akademiks was right

Agree

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
when you think about it, DJ Akademiks is the perfect embodiment of the average Coli poster.
Nah he the typical try hard fakin it booth poster (which is at about 75% right now) combined with the average Locker Room (fat virgin weirdo with no social skills). But dude rode it success so good for him, hopefully he can step his manhood up and stop getting punked.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
listened to 3 episodes today. it does rub me the wrong way, only cus im more so on the dj akademiks side of the spectrum. a dude like buddens could scream on and bully akademiks all day. honestly, i want akademiks to take a wine bottle to the back of joes red face. they gon have to run a fade sooner or later.

akademiks should point out that he made his brand at an age where joe was in an alley somewhere off dust.
Akademiks brand didn't pop til 2015 at age 25. Joey had already dropped his album and his critically acclaimed Mood Muzik 2

Leatherface

Rookie
Daps
I wanted to like the show, but I can't really get through a whole episode... to much bickering for anybody to fully get their point across, and listening to Joe scream at dude gets old quick

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
Joe Budden is going to kill the show. He just isn't as entertaining as he thinks he is.

Yeah idk how people even listen to his podcast.

For real, I turned it off after 15 seconds. I can't stand him. AK must be super lame if he's letting buddens play him. He's a depressed drug addict that beats woman, I would eat him alive in the shyt talking. I'd get that picture of him with ice on his eye and put it on a shirt and wear it to the show everyday. AKS got a ton of ammo he's just gotta stop being a baby. Joe ain't that slick he just talks in cirlces about nothing, like most crack heads do