DJ Akademiks rants about Complex, doesn't like doing the show with Buddens (Update: comes correct)

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

Thinks its Joe's show, the boy just tired of getting clowned relentlessly when the topic shifts to woman, even Nedeska know he a virgin now

@Akademiks

:hhh:
I don;t believe it
Nikka got gwap
He can fukk a bytch off GP
Yall can ho this nikka swag or whatever but he's doing his thing

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is buddens music or career a joke
Don't understand this, another insult I see get thrown at him is that he's a bum, he might dress like one when he's not in the complex studio but dude is the furthest thing from a bum or a failure.

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I hope he sticks on the show with Joe
And does more research

When Joe tries to ho him, he just needs to laugh it off or come back
Like, I saw this shyt coming eventually but not so soon

He should just stay around for a year and then branch off and do his own podcast in like a year

Him bytching like this is a not a good look tho
Should just handle it like an adult instead of crying
Breh is in a great position for his age

Plus i wish i would let Joe Budden go in on me...especially in front of cameras
Id be bringing up everything...talking real slick
Worst thing nikka would do is try to beat yo ass before someone broke it up

Theres just too much material

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't understand this, another insult I see get thrown at him is that he's a bum, he might dress like one when he's not in the complex studio but dude is the furthest thing from a bum or a failure.

Exactly people are fukking idiots without having a bit he's been able to make some good money and dope music

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You thinl he dont got bread?
Even if he dont...which he does

He can fukk bytches just by being on tv

Is he on TV? He's on YouTube. Is YouTube ad money enough that he can make a nice (six figures or close to it) living? Honest question, I have no clue on this.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Is he on TV? He's on YouTube. Is YouTube ad money enough that he can make a nice (six figures or close to it) living? Honest question, I have no clue on this.
He brags about his designer as proof hes doing ok. But teenagers in the hood got designer too..

I know someone who does makeup tutorials on youtube and they make 5 figures. So theres some money in it..but not bank.

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
The biggest YouTuber's are making 6 figures easily. All the top 50 YouTuber's are millionaires.

Everyone with over 1 million subscribers is making serious money.

Max Goonberg

Superstar
Daps
he gon b str8 in the long run but he might have jumped out too early. just on a personal development tip.he seem like one of those lit on twitter but bashful in real life types

u cant go from being in the crib 24 7 and jus jump out on tv n think u gonna b lit.

doubt this nikka ever worked a room nevermind a crowd..no charisma or confidence.. . This show proved to me that joe really aint that corny when u put him in front of an authentic cornball like akademics. i wouldve flamed joe and the no neck co host nikkas aint roasting me on camera.Its levels.son did a lonley ass video whining bout how hes a herb while playing video games n facing a bottle of henny lol.this nikka need to take this on the job training and run with it.see if joe can teach him how to be corny and still hit dimes

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Joe Budden is going to kill the show. He just isn't as entertaining as he thinks he is.

lol at kill the show. I have yet to watch one episode of the show, but I log on here, look at all the discussion the show has generated, and can tell the show is doing very well.

Last edited:

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
lol at kill the show. I have yet to watch one episode of the show, but I log on here, look at all the discussion the show has generated, and can tell the show is doing very well.

If you are basing how well something does on if The Coli is or isn't talking about it I got a loooooong list of artists who prove your theory wrong.

The Coli as a whole will argue about ANYTHING, even with out watching it.

Seriously I bet this show is done before the end of summer.