DJ Kay Slay on a Ventilator Suffering from Covid

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You think you good lol it’s got something for yo ass though

edit: I hope you are good truly though but so many days I thought I was good just to have it snatched from me. Today was my legitimate GOOD day. Went the full day feeling good. It’s been since last Tuesday I felt normal. So that’s 8 days nearly.

What exactly was you feeling all them days?

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
"Yo clue. You can't do nothing to me. You couldn't even handle my little brother! What are you talking about?!"

Bruh, I feared for anyone that wanted smoke with the Drama King back in the day :mjlol:. He always brought the heat.

I'm really hoping he pulls through. I've been a fan since forever and I'd really hate to see him go like this.

Sending prayers.

ArchStanton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You’re right he shouldve been vaccinated. But you can still feel empathetic towards someone who was most likely misguided by things he read online or ppl around him. Black men being against COVID vaccination is killing us. And LeBron posting dumb shyt on ig just makes things worse.

I'm with you. I'm 100% pro-vaccine but doesn't mean we need to celebrate the misfortunes of others who aren't.
Hope he pulls through...

But its funny people be anti vax, but when dying will take anything to be saved...

Craziest shyt I read was someone who was getting ready to get a kidney and their friend who was going to give them one of theirs refused to get the vaccine because they didn't know what was in it or whatever. When you get an organ donated, you have to take a fukking smorgasbord of various meds for years before and after to make it happen.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
55 years of age he should be getting yearly physicals, if you have questions about the vaccine ask your doctor and not instagram/social media.

They won't get the vaccine based on something their man said or a YouTube video but when they get sick they go to the hospital to see an actual medical professional.

A lot of people just never think it'll happen to them so they don't have to take precautions.