DJ Quik car was shot 7-10 times while he was driving home

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Nice. Which model?

Model 3. Black with black interior and upgraded the wheels to 19 inch allow vs that 18 inch plastic wheel shyt. Got rid of my frontier which was giving me problems after 11 years. with trading that in, got 7 bands for it, my price on the Tes was 37k.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Model 3. Black with black interior and upgraded the wheels to 19 inch allow vs that 18 inch plastic wheel shyt. Got rid of my frontier which was giving me problems after 11 years. with trading that in, got 7 bands for it, my price on the Tes was 37k.

:myman:

My man.

I plan on getting my Model 3 soon. A few months aago I was stuck on the Kia Stinger....then I drove my gf tesla, after that, I threw everything else in the bushes. :wow:

I don't see how I could ever go back to a regular vehicle.

Only thing I don't like is when in reverse, it's kinda hard to see out of the back window. And I'm still not fully fond of using cameras to backup vs my eyes

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:myman:

My man.

I plan on getting my Model 3 soon. A few months aago I was stuck on the Kia Stinger....then I drove my gf tesla, after that, I threw everything else in the bushes. :wow:

I don't see how I could ever go back to a regular vehicle.

Only thing I don't like is when in reverse, it's kinda hard to see out of the back window. And I'm still not fully fond of using cameras to backup vs my eyes

yeah fam, once you go EV, it's hard to go back. Esp a Tesla. shyt so fly too. :wow:

My power charger for the crib arrives tomorrow so I can get a full charge every night. Our company owner said he would install a power charger at work too if people got one. Emailed him yesterday. :pachaha:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
F1-A492-E5-82-F2-43-E5-B2-FE-3-C2-C76-F84-E3-F.png

:shaq: