Reppin
Baltimore Prison
Menace-II-Society-Car-Scene-700.jpg

UpThruDere

Youtube.com/weupthrudere Subscribe!
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FLA
Leaving the studio def gotta be suspenseful knowing that people know you’re in there. It’s a perfect spot to set someone up. I forgot who but I saw a video of a rapper in the studio and noticed he had security camera video on the TV monitors, aimed at the doors/alley. So they’d know if anyone was creeping.

Noone knows if you’re in the studio unless you let people know you’re in the studio, folks got to stop tweetin and instagramming their every move, I never post where I am/what am doing until im long gone from there.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
I follow his stories on IG and it seems like dude is depressed/alcoholic now. Seems like he got that chip on his shoulder with not being bigger than he should have been.

yeah he's clowning 90% of his stories or partying at the studio from the instagram stuff I see
he had one maybe 5 months ago drinking left over champagne outside of his house at 7am :russ: he was drunk as fukk on them stories the night before

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I like Quik's music but he's been a cornball tbh. He comes off as the type that's into white boy humor.