DJ Quik car was shot 7-10 times while he was driving home

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
This one definitely hurt his legacy if we're being honest. There's some things you don't joke about.

If he actually got shot tomorrow people would be way less inclined to give a fukk about him. Seems like a cry for help.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Y'all mad at his sense of humor? Do you listen to Quik rap? He has a wild sense of humor. Dissing his fam n shyt. Shoulda seen this coming.

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
yeah fam, once you go EV, it's hard to go back. Esp a Tesla. shyt so fly too. :wow:

My power charger for the crib arrives tomorrow so I can get a full charge every night. Our company owner said he would install a power charger at work too if people got one. Emailed him yesterday. :pachaha:
How many miles on a full charge?

I heard teslas be having a lot of problems is that true

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
:myman:

My man.

I plan on getting my Model 3 soon. A few months aago I was stuck on the Kia Stinger....then I drove my gf tesla, after that, I threw everything else in the bushes. :wow:

I don't see how I could ever go back to a regular vehicle.

Only thing I don't like is when in reverse, it's kinda hard to see out of the back window. And I'm still not fully fond of using cameras to backup vs my eyes
I rarely ever look out my back window anymore unless something blocking the camera view like rain for bad lighting etc

back up camera way more efficient than looking through your back window or mirrors

although you should still check your mirrors lol