DJ Vlad Is Being Sued By A Black Woman For Racist And Sexual Comments

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
"Its what black women do. Not saying they deserve it but BLACK WOMEN HAVE ALWAYS LOVED WHITE MEN EXPECT MY MOMMA:damn:. BLACK WOMEN HAVE BEEN WENCHING SINCE SLAVERY:dead:"

You types come into this thread:ufdup:

I got smoke for you black women haters and bucks for interracial with only smoke for black women.

"The civil rights movement was about fukking white women". I'm ok because BLACK WOMEN date white
Lol nah

I dare any of your pawgers or black men to come in here about dispute numbers. Ol "I saw a TIDE commercial 76 days ago" ass nikkas.

Shows how pathetic we are. But you wanna keep going back and forth with and like women smh

SECURE YOUR SUSPECT. half you nikkas not man enough to admit you fukk with the chicks. The egos smh. Men and leaders dont let any dictate personalities but too many of you acting like bytches and hoes and that's why you miss the point.

Name ONE to THREE redeemable qualities that you have about yourself, "gentlemen"

"I'm nice, I'm single and I'm lonely :mjlol:"

Too many of you are beyond repair.

Show her how to play the game you like. Teach her about the sport you like. Smh stuttering before the first encounter:mjlol:

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“racism isn’t as bad anymore,” “interracial marriage is legal,” “Black people aren’t slaves

Yep, sounds like something he would say!
u3d3NcO.png

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
I hope she eats...but it's still not enough...:manny:

Vlad will just call in a cosign from a Lord Jamar, Godfrey, or the likes, and put that racist shyt to bed...:snooze:

Until he is really called out or turned on for being a closet racist...he'll continue to...
:eat:

Ppl gotta boycott the content. He finessed it and as I think about it now...:jbhmm:

Purposely set it up, so you don't see his punchable face. He focuses on the black artists or storytellers, to the point you forget its a cac behind the camera (profiting). Until he makes his habitual off-brand comment...:mjpls:

A relative walked thru the room one time when someone had an interview playing, heard Vlad speakin in the background...and assumed he was a black man...:snoop:
We gotta do better folk.

Last edited:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
I been trying to figure out how to get him out of here. But, honestly, -- there is nothing anyone can do BUT not support the channel.

We can "boycott" but his viewers do not care if he is racist/White Supremacist. You can't get him removed for Hate-Speech cause he doesn't really do it like that.

His hate speech is behind the scenes.

A civil suit is the only thing that can bring him down. We need more than one to do so. Even then he can switch up ownership.

If you really want to rid the world of VLAD

how bout you CREATE YOUR OWN PLATFORM

cause honestly Vlad has the best platform out there

A viewer boycott won't work cause artist's..managers and Major labels see him as a effective Promotional vehicle

Which is what you must be in this industry but unfortunately the Doggie Diamonds..Akademiks ..the M recks ...Gully TV and other BLACK "HIP HOP VIDEO" journalists are just unprofessional and self indulgent ...you don't even see Vlad on the screen yet these dudes feel they are just as important as thier subjects

And thier content sucks....cause they wanna be street too

Vlad knows his lane...he is the square journalist who has BLACK FOLKS working for him

And if you wanna challenge that lane THEN WE NEED BETTER BLACK JOURNALISTS

other than that MOST BLACK 'JOURNALISTS' will end up working for COMPLEX and VICE or just lagging behind what VLAD is doing

Fukk a boycott

Get your money right if you wanna go to war

All these cheap azz black vloggers and YouTubers is not the wave

And getting rid of VLAD won't solve anything

Cause thier is a gang of Square azz passionate white boys and asians ready to take his place

Adam 22 and DJ Smalls are really his only competition ...

And they do it without being haters ...they all work together

Most of these SoundCloud rappers were on Adam 22 before Vlad got em

And Smalls has promoted every damn Thot Hop rapper that's buzzing today

Black people need to hold ourselves accountable

Including myself considering I worked for years in hip hop media

A

Last edited: