DJ Vlad Is Being Sued By A Black Woman For Racist And Sexual Comments

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The vlad hate I don’t understand lol
He's horrifically bad.
He's a horrible interviewer, spending the vast majority of his time talking about himself and trying to "place" himself in the streets; he purposely exploits the interviewees, he's asked about the "crack epidemic" on virtually every artist over the age of 40, and wants a lay-out of their crimes; he doesn't ask about artistry, or style, or influences.

He wants the White shock value; and that's why he has his specific c00ns, like Boosie, who he knows will feed him.

He also makes hundreds of thousands, if not millions per year from the videos and doesn't pay anyone anything.

What's more embarrassing is these shuck-n-jive c00ns never stop going on his platform.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
1) Did OP leave something out? I didn't see anything worth taking time to go to court over

2) Ignore Vlad if you don't like him. I have successfully ignored every new rapper since 2003. It can easily be done

3) "Culture Vulture" bothers me. Vultures only go after dead things. So our culture would have to be dead or dying for vultures to start appearing

But I am kinda with some of y'all on not liking Vlad. I have begun to skip over his vids

Benefited

Banned
Daps
1) Did OP leave something out? I didn't see anything worth taking time to go to court over

2) Ignore Vlad if you don't like him. I have successfully ignored every new rapper since 2003. It can easily be done

3) "Culture Vulture" bothers me. Vultures only go after dead things. So our culture would have to be dead or dying for vultures to start appearing

But I am kinda with some of y'all on not liking Vlad. I have begun to skip over his vids

I only watch the videos of Vlad with people who's opinions I respect who I know will check Vlad for stupid shyt he might say. If you watching all those negative Vlad videos of ignorance,thats the frequency you are on. And I can 100% guarantee your timeline,netflix que and internet history is full of demonic shyt. So lets not make this a thing about protecting people from the content,if you not on that frequency you won't watch the bullshyt,VLad tells you what you are about to watch in the title of the video,you can't deny that. Just say you don't like him because he's white and making mils off black culture,thats why I don't like him. But he gets some good interviews and some interesting topics,tell me a good black replacement thats not more full of fukkery. Nick Cannon and T.I's podcast might end up being that.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You've ignored new rapper since 03 :dead:
Jesus Christ you've missed out on incredible, incredible music :ahh:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I had to stop watching dude when literally EVERY guest he had Vlad would ask about their missing father, how many baby daddies their mother had, tried to get ppl to admit they would kill someone or snitch, etc. It just rubbed me the wrong way.
Virtually every video.

His fans ignore this though, because they like the memes.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
She needs recorded proof.

Pretty sure he's said something to the effect of "racism isn't as bad" in one of those hundres of Lord Jamar debates.Not sure if thats anything you can sue over or not. I guess the argument is he's downplaying her concerns so thats where discrimination comes in at?Racial insensitivity.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Ppl
This shyt is not going to stop dumb nikkas from going on his channel.

They still going to go on there and tell all their personal business
.:francis:

Exactly.......it happens every week u get a new SoundCloud "streetrapper" of the week or YouTube Buffoon of the month just saying some of the most incriminating ignorant shyt this side of a special Ed class

Yet yall say Vlad is the police :dead:

DJ VLAD: So "Lil CornPop" welcome to VLAD TV my guy!

Lil CornPop: yo appreciate dat Vlad for you having me..this is what I been waiting for ..this is what the streets need..we here my n1gga
:mjgrin:

DJ VLAD: Well look at your numbers you are killing it with the Youtube views ...800k in one week with your video SON OF CORNPOP a million streams on SoundCloud...so when did you actually start rapping as a career?

LIL CORNPOP: id say bout three weeks ago just fukking around making silly videos and uploading lil videos on a new Metro PCS phone I wanted to try out...n1ggas heard and seen my shyt and said it was banging ...I got the streets on fire the way I'm killing these cheap azz SoundCloud beats

DJ VLAD: speaking of Killing....you ALLEDGEDLY killed two unarmed Wendy's employees whom were taking a smokers break in the parking lot

LIl CORNPOP: dats what they say...but I don't really wanna talk about day shyt cause it's a pending case..but God got my back ..a nikka made bail cause they ain't had me on camera when I put the burner on them and tossed it in the bushes ..and then hopped back in my homeboy's late model Acura legend registered to his sista who lives near the studio I be at..but like I said a n1gga ain't trying to talk about day shyt..for real for real Vlad...just listen to my new mixtape..PROBABLE CAUSE it explains everything...

DJ VLAD: okay I can respect that..so tell us about your upbringing ..when did your Dad decide to leave you and your mother in a unstable environment?
:ehh:

Last edited: