Dl women in the black community....

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
:dwillhuh: the first word is part of the first sentence.

if no study is 100% then “ALL” can’t be used as the result:gucci:.

ALL is just my opinion, I stand by that...I just showed you an article that all but confirms my beliefs

How about you post a study that says otherwise
Samuel-L-Jackson-Drinking-Sprite-Pulp-Fiction.gif

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
It didn’t support your stance though.

Oh it did...they found that no women they surveyed were 100% straight, you can play semantics with these other GED having nikkas on here but not me.

I’m still waiting on yours that argues very few, a moderate amount, not that many - women are actually lesbians or bisexual

If you’re not going to provide that then get your last word in and we can just move on :coffee:

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Oh it did...they found that no women they surveyed were 100% straight, you can play semantics with these other GED having nikkas on here but not me.

I’m still waiting on yours that argues very few, a moderate amount, not that many - women are actually lesbians or bisexual

If you’re not going to provide that then get your last word in and we can just move on :coffee:

:yeshrug:Only one playing semantics is you. You already said this was your opinion so stand by your initial stance and keep using a study that plainly shows your opinion was wrong.

GilSho

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
But i found evidence to support my stance, I’m not just going by the feelings in my heart....can you say this? :umad:
You posted some dumb shyt. Just stop digging yourself into a deeper role & keep it moving man.

• Dap
Reactions: Dad

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
My query is why would a woman have to be gay on the DL when lesbian relationships are more accepted than male gay relationships?

Nothing illustrates this more than Cheryl swoopes

She left her husband and child for a woman, retired from the WNBA for it too - only to wind up back with another man a few years later.

And nobody gave a fukk bc we expect this type of behavior from women

If Kobe had done this it would’ve sent shockwaves through pop culture

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Haven't seen this discussed on here....a lot of black women are on gay or bisexual on the low....they have kids, families and all....but are in the closet...looking back I realize an ex might have been gay or bisexual on the low....would explain a lot....so in this day and age why are they still afraid if the stigma no longer exists:jbhmm:....floor is open....
There was some new study that reported that women are naturally homosexual

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
The seeming prevalence of homosexuality in the black community, closeted and open, is really a manifestation of the self-hate white supremacy has instilled in us. It's not natural and is engineered by the propaganda that seeks to divide black men and women. :francis:

Yeah you notice like every faq character in these demon films is black. Like almost all the time the black person is the fakkit. shyt is not by accident.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
You posted some dumb shyt. Just stop digging yourself into a deeper role & keep it moving man.

:mjlol: Yes. Nationally published psychological research is “dumb shyt” now...

what’s your 2k ranking fam? :pachaha:

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
I also wanted to take the time and bandwidth to say that I despise and hate gays.