Dl women in the black community....

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nothing illustrates this more than Cheryl swoopes

She left her husband and child for a woman, retired from the WNBA for it too - only to wind up back with another man a few years later.

And nobody gave a fukk bc we expect this type of behavior from women

If Kobe had done this it would’ve sent shockwaves through pop culture

Yeah! I don't know anyone who would trip over that situation although I personally prefer a women who is strictly heterosexual.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Hope OP isn’t trying to justify or deflect from these DL men :dame:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Switch side emotional bulldaggery or dykethot for attention UNTIL that stud beats one of y'all hoes into the floor for being friends with too many men, spending too much time with family, and/or because she feels like it.
If y'all lurking, know that feet will be put in your ass for minimal shyt, and that fake thang ain't nothing like mine.

King Jae

Banned
Daps
My query is why would a woman have to be gay on the DL when lesbian relationships are more accepted than male gay relationships?

I understand that gay relationships across the board is less accepted than heterosexual relationships, but I don't understand why a woman would have to sneak around when you see a lot of lesbians out and open with their sexuality?
Same boat bruh...most ppl dont care bout lesbians like that...far as the stigma goes...

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Switch side emotional bulldaggery or dykethot for attention UNTIL that stud beats one of y'all hoes into the floor for being friends with too many men, spending too much time with family, and/or because she feels like it.
If y'all lurking, know that feet will be put in your ass for minimal shyt, and that fake thang ain't nothing like mine.
shootouts with homicidal simp dykes

cause her wifey will always creep back to sit on my heater

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Naw, why is that on your mind?
That essence magazine hysteria hype is dead g. We talmbat these women right now.

:dahell:...talking bout women....don't do that man...

full

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Breh, I honestly believe that there is no such thing as DL lesbianism. Women have way more freedom to be sexually fluid than men.
A lot of women hide their taste for the twat...
Certain substances bring that out LICKETY SPLIT.
Why isn't it considered rape when bulldaggers get women drunk?

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ive known studs that have said they ALWAYS get approached by “straight” women, some openly some on the low.

I am sure you are right. A woman can experiment and get into a lesbian relationship, break up, go back to a man and still be considered heterosexual. A man can't do that!

Once a man engages in ANY type of gay sexual encounter, he will be deemed gay, even if he goes back to a woman and start a family.

It is a double standard that society perpetuates.