Dl women in the black community....

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
I am sure you are right. A woman can experiment and get into a lesbian relationship, break up, go back to a man and still be considered heterosexual. A man can't do that!

Once a man engages in ANY type of gay sexual encounter, he will be deemed gay, even if he goes back to a woman and start a family.

It is a double standard that society perpetuates.
:birdman:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Unless they're super into church or religion in general there is no real reason black women should be on the "down low." Bisexuality and lesbianism is encouraged and celebrated in this society. I've heard so many women admit to getting down with another woman.

I had a ex girlfriend who admitted to getting her p*ssy eaten by lesbians. When I told her she's bisexual but she claimed she wasn't because she only got her p*ssy eaten and didn't eat p*ssy. I told her dumb ass if you do anything sexually with the same sex that your gay/lesbian but she said that's different.
2c374271a07516b29f8cfd7f090627e8.png

PL368Z

All Star
Daps
The seeming prevalence of homosexuality in the black community, closeted and open, is really a manifestation of the self-hate white supremacy has instilled in us. It's not natural and is engineered by the propaganda that seeks to divide black men and women. :francis:
What a dumb take,lames like you need to stop using pro-blackness as a justification for your bigotries.

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
you wouldn't hate somebody for being mentally ill.
gays are mentally imbalanced (just like women)

I hate the mentally ill too. I hate how women are. So not a far shot. I only deal with women out of sexual attraction. :manny: I don’t like the mentally ill so I don’t deal with them at all.

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
define “a lot”.
"Alot" and "most" take on vague definitions in discussions like this. It could mean a lot in a particular area or most of a whole race/ community depending on who you're talking too. Clarity and Honesty are very important when discussing these things.

Fani Willis fan

Veteran
Daps
I hate the mentally ill too. I hate how women are. So not a far shot. I only deal with women out of sexual attraction. :manny: I don’t like the mentally ill so I don’t deal with them at all.
foul but i just gotta tip my hat because i like absolute directness.