DMX - SpellBound E.P. (1991) back when he used to rap with a much faster flow

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
K Solo CLEARLY stole it from X. U can tell the way X didn’t let it go. nikka a sucka for even denying it for so long.
Facts. Lord Jamar said the same thing, he said he's known DMX even before Brand Nubian, and X always had the same story and the way X did it so effortlessly, you can tell it was his. DJ Superior was saying how the reason X got on all those EPMD beats because he wanted them to hear it.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
K Solo undoubtedly stole it from X, and the fact that he switched the whole argument once X blew up is what makes it clear as day.

Solo was on Yo MTV Raps claiming to be the originator of the Spellbound style. And when they was like "we heard some cat that was locked up is claiming he came up with the Spellbound style" Solo continued to claim that he came up with that style.

Then once X blew up, his whole stance changed. Then it was "X never wrote any of the lyrics to my song Spellbound, that song was all me" even though that clearly was never the point of contention to begin with :comeon:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
K Solo undoubtedly stole it from X, and the fact that he switched the whole argument once X blew up is what makes it clear as day.

Solo was on Yo MTV Raps claiming to be the originator of the Spellbound style. And when they was like "we heard some cat that was locked up is claiming he came up with the Spellbound style" Solo continued to claim that he came up with that style.

Then once X blew up, his whole stance changed. Then it was "X never wrote any of the lyrics to my song Spellbound, that song was all me" even though that clearly was never the point of contention to begin with :comeon:
Exactly. X never claimed he stole the rhymes, it's always been he stole the style/idea