do black girls like mexican guys?

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
:ehh: I feel you tho, im pretty sure we were kinda not tryna hurt old boys feelings. As it stands im only about that black love. But I actually dont care if others date out, just hate the hypocrisy of it all. But you right both black men and women tend to not call out each other but will be quick to shout out bedwench and c00n. I suppose im guilty of it too.
Wow, ive hardly if ever gone up there.
They also have farms and nurseries in Davie and i think they're owned by whites to, for some reason i thought it was Mexicans that owned the ones down there. Guess i was wrong.

Yup, I see that too often.

Yes American whites/jews own a lot of land in south Florida. Some white latin jews do too. The Latinos are coming up but I don't see them owning property like the white Americans do unless they have connections.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Kobe24

Banned
Daps
Mexican men are kinda like the women, they are usually hot when they're young then start getting :flabbynsick: super quick and early.

Lemme google some fine mexican men and I'll get back to you.

Edit: nah.
Dumb bytch Im mexican and I look like a handsome spaniard so da fukk outa here with that shyt, yes my daughters are gonna be better looking than your offspring. Yes I have a better face then you whats the problem? I know from IRL black girls like the mexicans that look like spaniards, not all mexicans are 5'4. Its funny how you get pissed when people discriminate for your ethnic features but your quick to do the same shyt to a different ethnicty that isn't black. The fukk outa here with that hypocrisy shyt.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Yup, I see that too often.

Yes American whites/jews own a lot of land in south Florida. Some white latin jews do too. The Latinos are coming up but I don't see them owning property like the white Americans do unless they have connections.
They might not own the lands but they get alot of work off the fact that theyre latin. Last year my mom had a displaced cornea so i was driving up to Jackson Memorial almost every with her to het her ready for surgery and a host of other things and man they rule that hospital, some of them didnt even speak English. Outside of the doctors most everyone i had to deal with was latin. Even the black people were afro Latina. Lmao some of them even spoke creole to deal with the Haitian patients. I always hear people say they run Miami but i didnt know it was like that.

Cheeky

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Calgary
I'll say yes because my ex is Mexican, but it's not like I'd ever dated a Mexican before him.

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
i dont i tried to date a mexican but when i went to suck his dicc his dicc was hairy like lil fine hairs all over it......so no

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Dumb bytch Im mexican and I look like a handsome spaniard so da fukk outa here with that shyt, yes my daughters are gonna be better looking than your offspring. Yes I have a better face then you whats the problem? I know from IRL black girls like the mexicans that look like spaniards, not all mexicans are 5'4. Its funny how you get pissed when people discriminate for your ethnic features but your quick to do the same shyt to a different ethnicty that isn't black. The fukk outa here with that hypocrisy shyt.
7T5hRbqG8Ek6Y.gif

:umad:

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps

Fantastic....now go set up a taco stand with your mariachi band. Your daughters will be better looking? Dude just catch a fade with y'all teen wolf looking kids.

Kobe24

Banned
Daps
Fantastic....now go set up a taco stand with your mariachi band. Your daughters will be better looking? Dude just catch a fade with y'all teen wolf looking kids.
Lol im not hairy da fukk and nah i don't need a taco stand my inheretince is more than you will make in your entire life, go collect those child support checks from your babby daddy hoe