do black girls like mexican guys?

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
Lol im not hairy da fukk and nah i don't need a taco stand my inheretince is more than you will make in your entire life, go collect those child support checks from your babby daddy hoe

I see that all of the heat from standing outside and cutting someone's grass has gone to your head. If I were a parent of 15 kids and had to fit all of them inside a car everyday I think I would be sad too. Have a nice day, and I hope you get your green card soon. No need to be angry.

thewiz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Lol im not hairy da fukk and nah i don't need a taco stand my inheretince is more than you will make in your entire life, go collect those child support checks from your babby daddy hoe

resorting to racism huh? I bet you're real happy you look just like those spaniards that killed,raped and stole your ancestors land

Kobe24

Banned
Daps
resorting to racism huh? I bet you're real happy you look just like those spaniards that killed,raped and stole your ancestors land

Im not resorting to racism I havent said on anything racist, I dont give a fukk if this forum is predominantly black someone says some racist shyt like all mexicans are ugly shyt you bet ima defend myself. Sorry bout your feelings and shyt but I am not going to tolerate racist attacks specially saying all Mexicans are ugly. When have you heard me say all blacks are ugly or Ive never seen an attractive black girl? I get hit with negs cuz I say Im down with Black girls you just cant win with some of the hypocritical coli posters. For real people want to be respected but don't afford others the same.

Kobe24

Banned
Daps
not surprised a Kobe stan is a racist :lolbron:

Your the racist. "Fantastic....now go set up a taco stand with your mariachi band. Your daughters will be better looking? Dude just catch a fade with y'all teen wolf looking kids."

What you want me to say to that when someone is talking bullshyt. You guys make no sense. You complain about whites being racist but you are on the exact same BS. Ive never in my life had an encounter with blacks that are racist against mexicans always been treated right until I come on the coli and some of yall are on the racist tip to the max

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
As long as he's not saying homes and essay in every other sentence, sure. Mexican men are very good artist and I love talented men. I got love for all types of men as long as they're not nuttier than a can of planters peanuts.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
Your the racist. "Fantastic....now go set up a taco stand with your mariachi band. Your daughters will be better looking? Dude just catch a fade with y'all teen wolf looking kids."

What you want me to say to that when someone is talking bullshyt. You guys make no sense. You complain about whites being racist but you are on the exact same BS. Ive never in my life had an encounter with blacks that are racist against mexicans always been treated right until I come on the coli and some of yall are on the racist tip to the max

No you got your feelings hurt when she said that she is not attracted to Mexicans. Then YOU started that bullshyt saying you're Spaniard and your daughter will look better than little black girls. If you want to talk some slick shyt that's cool, but don't act like you have amnesia when you're called out on your racism.

thewiz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
No you got your feelings hurt when she said that she is not attracted to Mexicans. Then YOU started that bullshyt saying you're Spaniard and your daughter will look better than little black girls. If you want to talk some slick shyt that's cool, but don't act like you have amnesia when you're called out on your racism.

Mexican mike Elam smh

DabbinSauce

Banned
Daps
Dumb bytch Im mexican and I look like a handsome spaniard so da fukk outa here with that shyt, yes my daughters are gonna be better looking than your offspring. Yes I have a better face then you whats the problem? I know from IRL black girls like the mexicans that look like spaniards, not all mexicans are 5'4. Its funny how you get pissed when people discriminate for your ethnic features but your quick to do the same shyt to a different ethnicty that isn't black. The fukk outa here with that hypocrisy shyt.
:mjpls::mjlol: