do black girls like mexican guys?

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Thats you fakkit. Your attacking me sayin Im a racist and shyt, you can't even find the post where I said that shyt about the complexion. Yu fukkin:cape: for a girl you didn't even have sex with fakkit ass nikka. The fukk are you calling me a spaniard for fagget. You sound like those fukking CACS in florida that think we all SPANISH. I bet you think Latinos are a race too with your stupid ass, bet you won't say that stupid ass shyt to any Mexican. I know you just on this website to get validation. Da fukk outa here saying your cool with people saying racist shyt bout YOUR people. shyt I Kobe Bryant is my role model whats the problem with that?Kobe married a Mexican girl I know he ain't got no problem with Mexicans and neither do blacks never heard of this racist as shyt in my life but ur ass lives in Cali where i bet there is tensions thats why your on that bullshyt. I saw your post where you were trying to claim black,nikka you bout 100% aztec straight from MEXICO accept that shyt p*ssy. I bet in Cali you got hella Mexicans that are ashamed of your heritage so get outa here with that fruity ass shyt. And get outa your shytty ass hood so maybe you can see in the civilized world their is zero problem between blacks and mexicans. Take that corny ass picture off your avatar too, nikka not even god could get you some quality p*ssy for real.:mjlol:
Never did I claim to be only black :mjlol:
You talking like you know me,I didn't ask for your life story or why you wanna slob up Kobe,I ain't scared of anyone,and trust me,if I have a p*ssy problem it's because it's too readily available to me,log off,your tryin too hard,writing paragraphs n shyt

Kobe24

Banned
Daps
I noticed that they do construction and landscaping too. I'ma bit surprised that they came all the way to South Florida though, because I heard most go to Texas, California, Arizona, and etc.
Never did I claim to be only black :mjlol:
You talking like you know me,I didn't ask for your life story or why you wanna slob up Kobe,I ain't scared of anyone,and trust me,if I have a p*ssy problem it's because it's too readily available to me,log off,your tryin too hard,writing paragraphs n shyt

Bro no real girl wants to fukk with your self hating Qusimodo ass wannabe black mexican ass. Go do some landscaping like your homegirl said

Giselle

Daps
yea or nah. i like black girls

My aunt (black biracial) likes mexican guys. One of her child's fathers is Mexican/white.

I've never been attracted to a man who was only mexican. I've been attracted to one who was mexican and black.

How tall are you? Are you a dark/tan mexican or a whiter looking mexican?

I'll be honest, some black people despise mexicans, just like some mexicans don't like black people, but it's usually the older ones, I think. My grandma hate's y'all so much. She feels that you all should have stayed in your country. Her daughter obviously doesn't care since she had a baby by a mexican/white. My grandma loves her grandchild even though he's mexican (he looks more mexican & white than he does black since he got his curls cut off).

I'm pretty sure that there are black women who would like you, just like there are black women who like white men. Some of us include you all as white sometimes. Or atleast I do when I say that I've never been atracted to a white guy.

I prefer brown people. Afro latinos/as, african american, african, indian, middle eastern. Any guy that's tall and any shade of brown.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Most of the Mexicans around here are illegal immigrants and I'm not into that look, but there were a couple fine chicanos at my high school. My female cousin married one but she grew up in the Inland empire and dosent date black men.

DatMexican

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
The 509
do u have any pics?

ICuUuK2.jpg

Quarterback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOaI06zAvg
Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
I'll be honest, some black people despise mexicans, just like some mexicans don't like black people, but it's usually the older ones, I think. My grandma hate's y'all so much. She feels that you all should have stayed in your country.
I hope she feels that whites should have stayed in their countries. Why does your grandma feel that way? The only outsiders to America are white people, everyone else was either here already, or came here without doing evil shyt like cacs did.

So your grandma or you shouldn't act like this isn't their country. This country is everybody's, except cacs'.
You are a very handsome young man, I am sure some nice Mexican girl would adore you
Or black girl or PAWG or Asian. That nikka finna be swimming in p*ssy if he applies himself.

Don't know why he got a cac in his avi, tho. I know that nikka died instead of playing for the Cardinals, but that flag behind him should be burned.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Or black girl or PAWG or Asian. That nikka finna be swimming in p*ssy if he applies himself.

Don't know why he got a cac in his avi, tho. I know that nikka died instead of playing for the Cardinals, but that flag behind him should be burned.

Exactly why a nice Mexican or even white girl should adore him.... Not Black

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
Nah I'm just saying that I noticed nobody was really turned off by the Mexican dude asking about black women, but the recent thread about the swirl commercials in the locker room had black women protesting and talking about the pawging and etc. I noticed that both black men and black women can be hypocrites when they see their opposite sex date out.
Theres a difference between media representation and real life

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I won't lie, most the mexican dudes I been attracted to I know either had some euro roots (like their family was from Mexico city) or mixed with some other non Central American Latino. But I see cute ones on TV and San Jose lol, but the squatty Aztec built ones, nah.