do black girls like mexican guys?

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
yea or nah. i like black girls

Of course most black women are attracted to latin men. :dahell:

Where do you live? I know there are plenty of black women in NY that lust over Latin men besides us black men. If you're arracted to my queens, then venture out and talk to a few black women that caught your eyes and take it from there. :manny:

Giselle

Daps
I hope she feels that whites should have stayed in their countries. Why does your grandma feel that way? The only outsiders to America are white people, everyone else was either here already, or came here without doing evil shyt like cacs did.

So your grandma or you shouldn't act like this isn't their country. This country is everybody's, except cacs'.
Or black girl or PAWG or Asian. That nikka finna be swimming in p*ssy if he applies himself.

Don't know why he got a cac in his avi, tho. I know that nikka died instead of playing for the Cardinals, but that flag behind him should be burned.

I'm not 100% sure. I've heard her say things about how they came over here illegally, look down on black people just like white people do, & something about using tax payer/gov money.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I'm not 100% sure. I've heard her say things about how they came over here illegally, look down on black people just like white people do, & something about using tax payer/gov money.
She is right tho. Many come over here legally, look down on our people and use resources.

Sure some are cool with us but the majority arent so I cant blame her for feeling that way.

DabbinSauce

Banned
Daps
fukk you :heh: I'm self hating cuz I don't go around on a FORUM attacking everyone that says some racist shyt against Mexicans? Get your wanna be spaniard ass out of here,you just as bad as the fake black militants on here
No such thing
:demonic:

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Welp.thread took a turn...that escalated quickly.

But to not derail this thread. I was messing with a Mexican guy at one point...his tongue game was strong as fukk!:takedat:

He wasnt that tall but he was taller than me so:yeshrug:

DatMexican

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
The 509
Of course most black women are attracted to latin men. :dahell:

Where do you live? I know there are plenty of black women in NY that lust over Latin men besides us black men. If you're arracted to my queens, then venture out and talk to a few black women that caught your eyes and take it from there. :manny:

im from the PNW there isn't much black ppl here

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
As long as he's not saying homes and essay in every other sentence, sure. Mexican men are very good artist and I love talented men. I got love for all types of men as long as they're not nuttier than a can of planters peanuts.
Idk if he's Mexican, but I loved @Flexo Rodriguez voice on the old podcast. :noah:

Last edited:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
ICuUuK2.jpg
Muy guapo, papi. You look kinda young too. You should have no problem getting girls. Your eyebrows are on fleek lol. :lolbron: