do black girls like mexican guys?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
this nikka said handsome Spaniard most Spaniards are short and stubby. :mjlolz:

my roommate is from spain and all her homies are short as hell with beadie eyes, only one of them is over 6ft. the rest are frail. hahaha

but on the real, yall started it first with the taco bullshyt, so if he counter throws dont go squirming like a bytch, man up and take the insults or dont dish none out.

someone said they dont like the essay type and thats fine, but if a white girl says " I only like well mannered educated black men" you can't say nothing.

Kobe24

Banned
Daps
Exactly......He wants to go in on black people, but he has a black person as his username.

I aint going in on black people hoe was acting stupid like she too good for Mexicans, and all Mexicans look the same. You guys are quick to write Books on how whites are racist but yall(Coli Users) are on that tip times 10. Even to the point where you guys think you descended from kings, If I said I like black skin black girls all the dark skin black girls would neg me. So its aight for people to say she don't find Mexicans attractive like all of us look the same and shyt. We got Mexicans all races all collors white black brown you name it. Saying you don't fukk with Mexicans is like me saying I don't fukk with Americans how can Mexicans be racist when we come all colors all mixtures. Lupita Nyong'o Is Mexican how you feelin right now?

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
I aint going in on black people hoe was acting stupid like she too good for Mexicans, and all Mexicans look the same. You guys are quick to write Books on how whites are racist but yall(Coli Users) are on that tip times 10. Even to the point where you guys think you descended from kings, If I said I like black skin black girls all the dark skin black girls would neg me. So its aight for people to say she don't find Mexicans attractive like all of us look the same and shyt. We got Mexicans all races all collors white black brown you name it. Saying you don't fukk with Mexicans is like me saying I don't fukk with Americans how can Mexicans be racist when we come all colors all mixtures. Lupita Nyong'o Is Mexican how you feelin right now?

Weren't you just saying your offspring will look better than little black girls who will have Lupita's complexion? Just stop...you are digging yourself into a deeper hole. Take your L and exit stage left.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Weren't you just saying your offspring will look better than little black girls who will have Lupita's complexion? Just stop...you are digging yourself into a deeper hole. Take your L and exit stage left.
fukk that guy,I know his type,his type is the kind do look down on me cuz I'm of a darker complexion,the only time I ever felt any time of racism that bugged me was from other Mexicans

Kobe24

Banned
Daps
fukk that guy,I know his type,his type is the kind do look down on me cuz I'm of a darker complexion,the only time I ever felt any time of racism that bugged me was from other Mexicans

fakkit ass standing up for people that aint even mexican fakkit. Look what this bytch said about mexicans before you come at running your mouth hoe. This is what agnosticlady says and your defending her lol. fukk your self hating ass "I see that all of the heat from standing outside and cutting someone's grass has gone to your head.

If I were a parent of 15 kids and had to fit all of them inside a car everyday I think I would be sad too. Have a nice day, and I hope you get your green card soon. No need to be angry." "Fantastic....now go set up a taco stand with your mariachi band. Your daughters will be better looking? Dude just catch a fade with y'all teen wolf looking kids" fukking fakkit defending people that critisize mexicans,

You are an embarassment to every Mexican in the world, your really standing up for someone that called your people taco eaters and lawn mowing. Eres un hijo de puta y no vales nada my papa vale mas que toda tu puta familia pendejo y puedo cojer con cualquier mujer de cualquier raza marica, Eres una pinche marica dile a cualquier vato de california que te pones en tus putas rodillas para una mujer que insulta a tu propia jente, no tienes ningun tipo de respeto hacia ti mismo ni a tu familia, ni a tus propios mejicanos punetas, por eso los gringos te van hacer mierda porque te incas a cualquiera que te. Te dice este pendeja frijolera y tu entras al rescate. You ain't proud of being Mexican fukk you and your puta gabacho lovin family. Estos cabrones se la pasan todo el chingado dia offendiendo a los Mexicanos y tu te pones de su lado no eras nada mas que un maricon que hace lo que sea para que lo acepte la jente. Si alguien offende a tu cultura pendejo ten los putos cojones para defenderte marica.

1970s HeRon Flow

Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
fakkit ass standing up for people that aint even mexican fakkit. Look what this bytch said about mexicans before you come at running your mouth hoe. This is what agnosticlady says and your defending her lol. fukk your self hating ass "I see that all of the heat from standing outside and cutting someone's grass has gone to your head.

If I were a parent of 15 kids and had to fit all of them inside a car everyday I think I would be sad too. Have a nice day, and I hope you get your green card soon. No need to be angry." "Fantastic....now go set up a taco stand with your mariachi band. Your daughters will be better looking? Dude just catch a fade with y'all teen wolf looking kids" fukking fakkit defending people that critisize mexicans,

You are an embarassment to every Mexican in the world, your really standing up for someone that called your people taco eaters and lawn mowing. Eres un hijo de puta y no vales nada my papa vale mas que toda tu puta familia pendejo y puedo cojer con cualquier mujer de cualquier raza marica, Eres una pinche marica dile a cualquier vato de california que te pones en tus putas rodillas para una mujer que insulta a tu propia jente, no tienes ningun tipo de respeto hacia ti mismo ni a tu familia, ni a tus propios mejicanos punetas, por eso los gringos te van hacer mierda porque te incas a cualquiera que te. Te dice este pendeja frijolera y tu entras al rescate. You ain't proud of being Mexican fukk you and your puta gabacho lovin family. Estos cabrones se la pasan todo el chingado dia offendiendo a los Mexicanos y tu te pones de su lado no eras nada mas que un maricon que hace lo que sea para que lo acepte la jente. Si alguien offende a tu cultura pendejo ten los putos cojones para defenderte marica.
Seeing as you a Kobe Stan you stay in LA right? Didn't bother to read any if that Spanish stuff but I'll gladly let you tell me in person,11pm I'll be at Dames N Games,corner booth,buy you a drink before I fukk you up :yeshrug:

Kobe24

Banned
Daps
Seeing as you a Kobe Stan you stay in LA right? Didn't bother to read any if that Spanish stuff but I'll gladly let you tell me in person,11pm I'll be at Dames N Games,corner booth,buy you a drink before I fukk you up :yeshrug:

I dont stay in LA but your gonna let someone talk that shyt about your own people and your STANDING UP for them. fukk nikkas like you, Hate you guys to the max. Cant even stand up for your own fukkin people, these person called you a taco eater, sombrero wearing ,lawn mowing, with spic thrown all over this thread. And you stand up for them your nothing more than a self hating individual fukk your rep on a forum, you dont accept yourself you dont stand up for your people your nothing more than a fakkit. Yes I look like a Spaniard but I am Mexican I got Native blood in me shyt even a little black blood but at the end of the day IM Mexican for life and nothing your fakkit ass says is gonna change that, you live in LA fakkit. GO tell any Mexican you supporting racist for daps on thecoli and you can get faded up real quick. I live 30 hours from LA but if you wanna come up to Detroit You can get served whenever. fukk your self hating ass, I am not a racist but I will never let anyone talk down about Mexicans .How you gonna defend someone that stereotypes your own people. Nothin more than a fake ass useless ass wannabe. Im a real nikka and I stand up for what I believe with conviction, Ive read your thread sayin u got a wee bit of black blood and u think u aint mexican now or some shyt, bytch I can see your profile pick and you got Aztec Blood going thru the roof and u stand up for people that say racist shyt about your people you aint shyt homes you aint nothin. Stand up for your own fukking people and quit being a spineless coward.

1970s HeRon Flow

Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
I dont stay in LA but your gonna let someone talk that shyt about your own people and your STANDING UP for them. fukk nikkas like you, Hate you guys to the max. Cant even stand up for your own fukkin people, these person called you a taco eater, sombrero wearing ,lawn mowing, with spic thrown all over this thread. And you stand up for them your nothing more than a self hating individual fukk your rep on a forum, you dont accept yourself you dont stand up for your people your nothing more than a fakkit. Yes I look like a Spaniard but I am Mexican I got Native blood in me shyt even a little black blood but at the end of the day IM Mexican for life and nothing your fakkit ass says is gonna change that, you live in LA fakkit. GO tell any Mexican you supporting racist for daps on thecoli and you can get faded up real quick. I live 30 hours from LA but if you wanna come up to Detroit You can get served whenever. fukk your self hating ass, I am not a racist but I will never let anyone talk down about Mexicans .How you gonna defend someone that stereotypes your own people. Nothin more than a fake ass useless ass wannabe. Im a real nikka and I stand up for what I believe with conviction, Ive read your thread sayin u got a wee bit of black blood and u think u aint mexican now or some shyt, bytch I can see your profile pick and you got Aztec Blood going thru the roof and u stand up for people that say racist shyt about your people you aint shyt homes you aint nothin. Stand up for your own fukking people and quit being a spineless coward.
First of all,I'm proud to be mexican,second,she was comming at you for whatever shyt you told her,your the one that's talking down on people,talkin about your fathers money like its yours,like your better then some people because of it,fukk outta here with that,she ain't ever came at me with no disrespect cuz I ain't ever came at her foul.you seem severely emotional mija :scusthov:

Kobe24

Banned
Daps
I said nothin bout complexion at all you assumed, that I was talking to you personally hoe.

Last edited:

Kobe24

Banned
Daps
First of all,I'm proud to be mexican,second,she was comming at you for whatever shyt you told her,your the one that's talking down on people,talkin about your fathers money like its yours,like your better then some people because of it,fukk outta here with that,she ain't ever came at me with no disrespect cuz I ain't ever came at her foul.you seem severely emotional mija :scusthov:
Ima come at anyone foul that tells me my people are shyt, Mexicans are ride or die as fukk and no real Mexican will tolerate any amount of disrespect you wanna show me the post where I said anything bout complexion. You said that not me, shyt you dont get it tho.at all. I can't stand the self hating Mexicans at all like yourself, if you were proud to be Mexican you would never stand up for someone that insults your people,nationality, culture. Ima get a bit pissed not gonna lie when I see a Mexican defending someone that talked total cash. You just let people disrespect Mexicans openly shyt wasnt even implied it was straight up blatant racism. No one said nothing bout this hoes complexion at any point. Im not a racist but fukk anyone who looks down on Mexicans specially other Mexicans I have no patience for that shyt. Mexicans got hella heart and to hear you stand up for someone that said some racist shyt about you says alot about who you are as a person. You can do/say whatever u want but at the end of the day your gonna be a Mexican till the day you die whether you like it or not.

1970s HeRon Flow

Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Ima come at anyone foul that tells me my people are shyt, Mexicans are ride or die as fukk and no real Mexican will tolerate any amount of disrespect you wanna show me the post where I said anything bout complexion. You said that not me, shyt you dont get it tho.at all. I can't stand the self hating Mexicans at all like yourself, if you were proud to be Mexican you would never stand up for someone that insults your people,nationality, culture. Ima get a bit pissed not gonna lie when I see a Mexican defending someone that talked total cash. You just let people disrespect Mexicans openly shyt wasnt even implied it was straight up blatant racism. No one said nothing bout this hoes complexion at any point. Im not a racist but fukk anyone who looks down on Mexicans specially other Mexicans I have no patience for that shyt. Mexicans got hella heart and to hear you stand up for someone that said some racist shyt about you says alot about who you are as a person. You can do/say whatever u want but at the end of the day your gonna be a Mexican till the day you die whether you like it or not.
fukk you :heh: I'm self hating cuz I don't go around on a FORUM attacking everyone that says some racist shyt against Mexicans? Get your wanna be spaniard ass out of here,you just as bad as the fake black militants on here

Kobe24

Banned
Daps
fukk you :heh: I'm self hating cuz I don't go around on a FORUM attacking everyone that says some racist shyt against Mexicans? Get your wanna be spaniard ass out of here,you just as bad as the fake black militants on here

Thats you fakkit. Your attacking me sayin Im a racist and shyt, you can't even find the post where I said that shyt about the complexion. Yu fukkin:cape: for a girl you didn't even have sex with fakkit ass nikka. The fukk are you calling me a spaniard for fagget. You sound like those fukking CACS in florida that think we all SPANISH. I bet you think Latinos are a race too with your stupid ass, bet you won't say that stupid ass shyt to any Mexican. I know you just on this website to get validation. Da fukk outa here saying your cool with people saying racist shyt bout YOUR people. shyt I Kobe Bryant is my role model whats the problem with that?Kobe married a Mexican girl I know he ain't got no problem with Mexicans and neither do blacks never heard of this racist as shyt in my life but ur ass lives in Cali where i bet there is tensions thats why your on that bullshyt. I saw your post where you were trying to claim black,nikka you bout 100% aztec straight from MEXICO accept that shyt p*ssy. I bet in Cali you got hella Mexicans that are ashamed of your heritage so get outa here with that fruity ass shyt. And get outa your shytty ass hood so maybe you can see in the civilized world their is zero problem between blacks and mexicans. Take that corny ass picture off your avatar too, nikka not even god could get you some quality p*ssy for real.:mjlol: