Do people believe that priests/the pope etc. are actually closer to god?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
...than other people?

like when you look at the pope do people believe that hes somehow more "divine" or whatever? how do you get that status?

not a troll thread, just a real thread

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
these clowns are no better than politicians.
religious organizations are nothing more than corporations based upon taking away people's personal relationship with "God" and making themselves the bridge to "God".

the Creator is everywhere.
you don't need anyone to talk to the one.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
...than other people?

like when you look at the pope do people believe that hes somehow more "divine" or whatever? how do you get that status?

not a troll thread, just a real thread

I never have and never will see any other human as being closer to God than anyone else. In my eyes we are all equal in that aspect. Its just a us humans with our need to have a leader that this is even acceptable.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I dont personally care for this pope and I believe myself and many others to be closer than he Is.

However, his office holds immense power and he surrounds himself with scripture and practice much more than the common man so he prob should be closer. I dont believe in the necessary power believed to be inherent before becoming pope aka who gives a fukk about their selection process now that they named a nazi the pope..a random "good" priest would have been as appropriate or better

Slaimon Khan Shah

SLAIMON KHAN SHAH = SHAOLIN MONK/S OF ISLAAM
Daps
Reppin
Denver, Colorado, United States of America
I never have and never will see any other human as being closer to God than anyone else. In my eyes we are all equal in that aspect. Its just a us humans with our need to have a leader that this is even acceptable.

The Muslims are closer to God than the disbelievers. No Mount Everest.