Do people believe that priests/the pope etc. are actually closer to god?

Slaimon Khan Shah

SLAIMON KHAN SHAH = SHAOLIN MONK/S OF ISLAAM
Daps
Reppin
Denver, Colorado, United States of America
Yeah sure.

Well if they are then they need to tell God to stop letting Israel bomb all over Palestine.

Yea but the Muslims dyeing from the hands of the Zionists have Paradise to look forward to after death if they submitted to God enough in this life. You see how God is the Most Merciful, even if you hate it? The Zionists are looking at burning in hell forever after death if they don't become Muslims before death. You see how on The Day of Judgement there will be no injustices?

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yea but the Muslims dyeing from the hands of the Zionists have Paradise to look forward to after death if they submitted to God enough in this life. You see how God is the Most Merciful, even if you hate it? The Zionists are looking at burning in hell forever after death if they don't become Muslims before death. You see how on The Day of Judgement there will be no injustices?

1347919736_smh.gif

Slaimon Khan Shah

SLAIMON KHAN SHAH = SHAOLIN MONK/S OF ISLAAM
Daps
Reppin
Denver, Colorado, United States of America
Stop deluding yourself. Muslims are not more special than Christians, Jews, Buddhist, Witches, Agnostics, or Atheists. If you bleed the same blood as me we are on the same playing field.

There is a big difference between a Slave of God (All of the Prophets and Muslims) and all of the disbelievers out there (Slaves of the Devil). Paradise verses Hellfire. I encourage you to stop spreading lies and to stop taking steps to the hellfire with every single post you make.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
There is a big difference between a Slave of God (All of the Prophets and Muslims) and all of the disbelievers out there (Slaves of the Devil). Paradise verses Hellfire. I encourage you to stop spreading lies and to stop taking steps to the hellfire with every single post you make.

:what:
You are such a sheep its almost funny. I feel sad for you. I encourage you to wake up and take a bath, that stank of foolishness is all over you. But if you want to live your life based on a book, you go right ahead. But don't go out here thinking your shyt doesn't stink. :stopitslime: And its not a lie its the truth. If you got punched in the mouth would you not bleed? See, the problem is that you think you are special. You think following an ages old tradition makes you special. That it gives you a code to live by but you are a drone. Someone wrote down how you are going to act, you are no better than a religious computer. Acting like a drone ant. You and your religion is no better than anyone else on the planet earth. Sorry to break your delusion. But enough is enough. :ufdup:

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
Now, I've trolled this forum before :troll:, but only lightweight, nothing serious.

Ya'll letting Slaimon troll ya'll hard :heh:
@Slaimon, I was kicking it with your dude Mohamed the other day. He's down here in Hell with me for being a child raping pedophile scumbag.

Last edited by a moderator:

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Itheghost. I think the devil, the slaves of the devil, and the zionist media have you locked up in The Matrix that leads you to the hellfire. Islam is your solution.

I would smoke a blunt laced with jeffery in hell with the devil than get down with an organized religion's mind fukkery. God/Creator/Whatever maybe gave me free thought. You think I would caught in the circus with you clowns? Bowing and praying on unison? Jumping for jesus! Shelling out dough to keep your leaders in new cars? :what: We are supposed be more advanced than this but we are being held back by people like you. People who don't experience life and the different cultures in the world, but rather live in their small bubbles of life. No religion can claim me. I'm holy because I say am. How do you love that? :boss:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
:stopitslime:

@bkdagawd @Brooklynzson please HL ban this posturing faggit.he keeps spamming and derailing threads

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Now, I've trolled this forum before :troll:, but only lightweight, nothing serious.

Ya'll letting Slaimon troll ya'll hard :heh:
@Slaimon, I was kicking it with your dude Mohamed the other day. He's down here in Hell with me for being a child raping pedophile scumbag.

:snoop: I got trolled....LMFAO!!! :mindblown: