Do people believe that priests/the pope etc. are actually closer to god?

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
No mainstream religion says that their leaders (i.e. priests/popes/whatever) are divine or better than normal people

That's one of the features of a cult

Now, are they more divine in the sense that they're well informed on their religion and practice it well? Hopefully, otherwise they wouldn't be setting good examples as leaders

But they wouldn't be "divine" because of their position or because of anything

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yea but the Muslims dyeing from the hands of the Zionists have Paradise to look forward to after death if they submitted to God enough in this life. You see how God is the Most Merciful, even if you hate it? The Zionists are looking at burning in hell forever after death if they don't become Muslims before death. You see how on The Day of Judgement there will be no injustices?

How is your Muslim deity the most merciful, if he demands you muslims kill non believers?

TheScarsOnSealsFace

Kiss From A Rose
Daps
That's stupid though. Jesus himself was never a priest or a pastor or a pope. Dude was more like a messenger if anything.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
fukk da pope and his gold thrones, ruby encrusted sceptors, private jets, and high thread count silk sheets. :rudy: :pacspit:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
...than other people?

like when you look at the pope do people believe that hes somehow more "divine" or whatever? how do you get that status?

not a troll thread, just a real thread

catholics do all other types of christians do not.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How are non-believers even gonna act like God is not The Most Merciful?

because he commands his followers to kill them if they dont believe in him?

m-33-modern1.jpg

:umad:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When I was a kid attending religious class on Saturdays, I believed everyone involved with Church were the purest humans walking this sinful world.

:lawd: was I wrong. :sadbron::pacspit: