Do people really buying their little kids tablets?

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
My sisters are buying my niece and nephew their own tablets and they're both like 4 and 7 respectively.

Is it normal to be buying this type of stuff for kids who can barely even read?

fuk happened to dolls and toy trucks?

:merchant:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My daughter has a tablet but shes 12 :manny: I didn't want to get her this one but she showed she can take care of it. A 7 year old ain't taking care of shyt.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
12 is acceptable, 1 year before puberty and by then their comprehension and reading skills should atleast be legit.

It's just stupid as hell to buy a 4 yr old who can't read a tablet tho.

But my sisters are tards who were teenage mothers so I shouldn't be surprised

:manny:

tr2k

All Star
Daps
TABLETS are fine for little kids if you download the right apps/games for them. I wouldnt let them have access to it 24/7.

They got leap frog tablets for little kids, so giving them an ipad would be an overkill.

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
my nieces are 5 and 9 and they use my tablets with no issues whenever I stop by

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I've even seen lil 4 and 5 year old jits with smart phones with those learning apps.

CELL

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm buying my 4 year old brother an ipad mini. The little dude downloads apps he enjoys from the app store on my ipad, plays them and then asks permission when he wants to buy another. It's everything from virtual monopoly to Temple Run and he watches all his favourite shows on Netflix.

Yo I wish I had one when I was younger, spent all my money on friggin Pokemon cards :mindblown:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
yea but them dumb fuks probably be deleting important apps/info that u need simply because they can't read and just press sh1t until something works

:snoop:

my nieces know better

but if the children in your family lack discipline..... :troll:

I really dont see the problem, if the child is responsible why try hold back technology from kids when they are growing up in a world with it all around them?

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
my niece(4), who can read, & nephew(2) ask to play with my ipad everytime they see me. they know how to open it, where to go, what app they like. it keeps them busy also, lol. itunes has games like Dora, Sesame Street, etc that they love to play and off course Angry Birds. they know how to use netflix and where to look for movies. for xmas, my sister got them the last generations itouches that went onsale black friday when the new ones released...