Do people really buying their little kids tablets?

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
my god daughter is 2, and she has taken over my homies Ipad... she can go to netflix, turn on gabagaba or some elmo shyt and watch it, turn the volume up or down, and she cant even say a proper sentences :manny:

Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas
yea but them dumb fuks probably be deleting important apps/info that u need simply because they can't read and just press sh1t until something works

:snoop:

nikka please. Just lock the market and installations and uninstallation of apps. I'm getting my son one. Fk it

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
my daughter who is 2.5 can use an ipad fairly adroitly. I gave her my old ipad 1, downloaded a bunch of kid friendly apps, disabled the app store and its basically a fool proof child tablet. She can use it extremely well and loves it to death

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
My cousin only 15 and can do damn near everything there is to do on my ipad.

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I upgraded my girls ipad, so the ipad 2 went to my son. He has all his learning apps and games. I disabled Safari as a precaution too. It's a great learning tool, but I try to limit his time with it.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
yes my niece is 4 and has a tablet, there are alot of apps for kids, like abc, counting apps, puzzle apps, netflix for kids that they can easily choose what they want, talking tom etc.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I may be in the majority, but I say let them be a kid...go outside, be entertained by the regular things first. My real only problem with it is that it really takes away the normal social experience and in some ways its hindering imagination.

If the kids don't like what's on TV at the time, let them go outside or make up some game in the house to play. Everything shouldn't be spelled out for them. Some of us had computers and we weren't allowed to be on them all day. We also had Atari, Nintendo, SNES, SEGA, Gameboy, all the other ish but we still weren't allowed to be on them all day. We had to have other things as well.

11 and up is perfect, anything under is definitely case by case but no toddlers should have. It shouldn't be the norm.

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My 2 year old cousin knows how to play games on the ipad... No lie, these lil muthafukkaz is smart as hell

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Buying my son( 8 yrs old ) a kindle fire......his loves to read and goes through books pretty fast.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I may be in the majority, but I say let them be a kid...go outside, be entertained by the regular things first. My real only problem with it is that it really takes away the normal social experience and in some ways its hindering imagination.

If the kids don't like what's on TV at the time, let them go outside or make up some game in the house to play. Everything shouldn't be spelled out for them. Some of us had computers and we weren't allowed to be on them all day. We also had Atari, Nintendo, SNES, SEGA, Gameboy, all the other ish but we still weren't allowed to be on them all day. We had to have other things as well.

11 and up is perfect, anything under is definitely case by case but no toddlers should have. It shouldn't be the norm.

in moderation its fine

like i say my niece does puzzles, learns how to count, how to know what certain objects are, how to spell etc.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
my god daughter is 2, and she has taken over my homies Ipad... she can go to netflix, turn on gabagaba or some elmo shyt and watch it, turn the volume up or down, and she cant even say a proper sentences :manny:

Thats my son in a nutshell. He has a leap pad but he also uses our iphones, because we have toddler apps on it. He actually knows how to use it better than my mom:manny:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
my niece(4), who can read, & nephew(2) ask to play with my ipad everytime they see me. they know how to open it, where to go, what app they like. it keeps them busy also, lol. itunes has games like Dora, Sesame Street, etc that they love to play and off course Angry Birds. they know how to use netflix and where to look for movies. for xmas, my sister got them the last generations itouches that went onsale black friday when the new ones released...

ur niece must be white or asian if she can read at 4

:dwillhuh: