Do people really buying their little kids tablets?

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
ur niece must be white or asian if she can read at 4

:dwillhuh:

she black:rudy:, my sister got those "My Baby Can Read" dvds and they actually work. My niece was reading cue cards with basic words around 2 years old. also, thanks to Dora, she speaking Spanish too. she number 1 in her pre-school. these kids have the world at their hands now with all this technology.

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
My sisters are buying my niece and nephew their own tablets and they're both like 4 and 7 respectively.

Is it normal to be buying this type of stuff for kids who can barely even read?

fuk happened to dolls and toy trucks?

:merchant:
gender neutrality :troll:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
My 7 year old(girl) has a Nexus 7(gsdg kid edition) and she can use it flawlessly. She ask for permission before downloading any games(limited to 5 at a time) and mostly uses it for Nexflix for kids, learning apps, and reading. Its easier for her to keep all her books on there then carrying them around.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I'd rather give my kid(not that i have any)a tablet with educational apps than have them spending 6 hours a day watching TV and wanting every toy they see on TV

Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas
school me on this bro

Install this. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.domobile.applock
Open it set a easy password like 2580 or whatever. Lock only the apps like gallery phone etc if you use a different launcher leave that unlocked . Leave the games YouTube and netflix unlocked. Go to advanced and lock all four. Extra tip pause set your Google store to require a password for purchases. I forgot to lock it once my son changed changed my screensaver ringtones and downloaded some apps called all my contacts with pics . Lol.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
she black:rudy:, my sister got those "My Baby Can Read" dvds and they actually work. My niece was reading cue cards with basic words around 2 years old. also, thanks to Dora, she speaking Spanish too. she number 1 in her pre-school. these kids have the world at their hands now with all this technology.

well I gotta salute your sister for not being a dumb ratchet hoe like 99% of black mothers out here

:salute: