do u sometimes wonder how good ur pussies be?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Way too much. Even if she got a good coochie, back then, I would not want to hit it again because I don't want to deal with her again personally. Great p*ssy really comes down to how a dikk reacts to her p*ssy. Nothing else to be frank. There is not template for great p*ssy. Some nikkas like loose cooch, some like small, tight, etc. Great sex, completely different ballgame. Some girls are just flat out better. But that comes down to effort, body type, skill, ability and experience especially with that person.

This is a good point.

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Not really. I had a guy claim it was "the best", but during sex nikkas just be talking shyt so you never really know.
Does it matter if a female has a natural birth or c-section in preserving the walls

DivaForever

RIP Selena
Daps
It really doesnt matter if my p*ssys good or not tbh..

Point is that i got my double orgasm

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I don’t really think about this because sex for me isn’t even about the technical most of the time. Its purely based off my emotional well-being for me. I dunno about other females and don’t care about the comparisons. I’ve had sex and been super wet. Had to play “The who gon sleep in the wet spot” game and he barely even touched me.

With others, I could be completely attracted to them physically, but if there’s no emotional connection, or I feel he isn’t romantically invested in me I can’t even get wet. It could be Jason Mamoa or Idris Elba. :francis: My yoni is finicky but brutally honest. If the connection ain’t loving, generous, sweet, tender, respectful and romantic, she ain’t tryin to feel it. I don’t get turned on being mistreated or played with or from randoms. And I’ve tried the whole sex no strings attached, just fukk stuff. It doesn’t work for me. It’s gotta be physical attraction and mental/emotional connection or I can just chill and make myself cum.:yeshrug: The yoni ain’t fair. Not everybody gets everything.

trillanova

The Truth
Daps
good p*ssy grips....

i can tell how good it is by how hard she makes me throb inside her

if i don't ring off like that it's not all that

that's just me tho

:yeshrug:

also i want to impregnate you...that's a great sign

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I can't cum with a rubber on. I need to feel that gushy gush bare. And if I'm really feeling a woman, it won't take me too long to cum.