• Total voters

p00rky

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco/Tokyo
tumblr_ma9rjuucBD1rfqoi2o1_400.gif
One of the biggest misunderstanding about anabolic steroids is that it makes you bigger by default. You still have to workout and do a proper mass building routine.I can add maybe 5-10 pounds of weight on it's own, but that's not the case for everyone.

It mainly helps you recover faster and helps strength, but you're still confined to the limits and shape of your body, as well as your exercising routines. Steph Curry could absolutely be taking it to improve issues with his injuries.
Beat me to it. Great post

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
One of the biggest misunderstanding about anabolic steroids is that it makes you bigger by default. You still have to workout and do a proper mass building routine.I can add maybe 5-10 pounds of weight on it's own, but that's not the case for everyone.

It mainly helps you recover faster and helps strength, but you're still confined to the limits and shape of your body, as well as your exercising routines. Steph Curry could absolutely be taking it to improve issues with his injuries.

roids.jpeg

:beli:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
That's what he implied it seems. A skinny marathon runner who takes roids could NEVER look like that dude he posted, even if he ODed on protein and lifted everyday of his life. You are still limited by genetics to that extent, which is what I meant.

Saline injections.....:aicmon:

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
Nah, God blessed that man with super hero physical powers. Now Wade? That's a different thread.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
never seen a dude look like he broke his leg more times than bron, then just walk it off like nothing happened..

dude's head is barry bonds status

if he was clean his frame wouldve been at least similar to what it was coming into the league, like durant's is.

i highly doubt he lifts weights with his skull

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
You right about the skinny people can be on roids argument just look at Lance Armstrong but I highly doubt Curry is on roids. Nothing about his game screams athleticism or hustle. He relies completely on his skills and basketball IQ.

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
Nearly a decade's difference between that shirtless Bron pic and him in his Cleveland days.

We gonna act like people's physiques can't drastically change in 10 years? Especially if you had millions of dollars as your incentive, and you had access to the best diet and training money can buy?