• NO

Votes: 9 28.1%

• Total voters

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
I've been suspicious ever since he had that pituitary gland taken out of his jaw a few years back. Any one else remember this?

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I've wondered before if Bron was on some kind of HGH or something. He did have to get a benign tumor of his face a couple of years ago right? And isn't that one of the signs of steroid use? And not to mention him and especially Wade's whole face and head have changed in shape.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
the fact hes never gotten injured for a period of time makes me really question his use. You cant play the way he does without getting banged up and hurt. He taking something that helps him recover quicker than the body naturally does

b. woods

Peace
Daps
ngbbs4c1577d2468fa.jpg

:laff:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.(Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chavez Ravine
do u really think the league wants to expose lebron on steroids.. he doesn't have that fuk u attitude towards the media like barry bonds plus david stern is so dirty he can cover shyt up with the quickness

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
never seen a dude look like he broke his leg more times than bron, then just walk it off like nothing happened..

dude's head is barry bonds status

if he was clean his frame wouldve been at least similar to what it was coming into the league, like durant's is.

i highly doubt he lifts weights with his skull

:what:...obviously everyone has different frames and can gain and hold weight differently....I'm sure they don't workout the same way in the off season either........:mindblown:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Dudes heads' aren't really that big in my opinion. OP posted pics of just their heads. :childplease:
I'm 6'2 220 and never really worked and I look decent. If I was to shoot ball daily and work out with the world's best trainers, I'm sure I would look similar. You can tell these dudes work on the same areas. (no homo) Shoulders!

Not saying they don't. For that kind of fortune he's building for his family. I'd sign up to. :smugdraper

lebron-james-dwyane-wade-shirtless-miami-men-04.jpg

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
FORGET THE BODY- NOBODIES HEAD/JAW GROWS THAT MUCH IN A 10 YEAR SPAN...HE HAD A PEA-HEAD COMIN INTO THE LEAGUE. DONT LOOK AT JUST THE HEAD SHOT, LOOK AT THE GYM PIC, AS WELL. HIS DOME IS TWICE THE SIZE OF WHAT IT USED 2 BE. AND GOOD CALL WITH THE TUMOR BEIN A SIGN OF STEROID USE, FORGOT TO MENTION THAT AS WELL...AND WHOEVER SAID "LEBRON IS A GROWER" LMFAO - LETS NOT FORGET, STEROIDS SHRINKS YA shyt, SO THERES ANOTHER SIGN.

AND I AINT TROLLIN, FELLAS...THIS IS A LEGIT QUESTION. RESULTS ARE TELLING.