Votes: 9 28.1%

• Total voters

p00rky

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco/Tokyo
Nearly a decade's difference between that shirtless Bron pic and him in his Cleveland days.

We gonna act like people's physiques can't drastically change in 10 years? Especially if you had millions of dollars as your incentive, and you had access to the best diet and training money can buy?
These dudes are idiots. Most of them never been inside a gym other than the ones at school. They are comparing are comparing closeup shots of Lebrons head to ones from afar. Their hate is overwhelming.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I think the most likely explanation is that he's a genetic freak. Could he be taking something to help with recovery? Sure, but I don't think anything about his head or physique indicates drug use. I've been involved in D1 college athletics (track/football), working out and gyms for years, since I was 14 basically. So I have a lot of results on my own naturally, but I don't have the genetics to run track at a pro level, so having that perspective i'm not that quick to call roids on people.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If regular scrub ass nikkas taking shyt, you can almost guarantee the best of the best are taking SOMETHING....

That goes for any sport. Even if they dumb enough to believe its not roids like Ray Lewis, they are taking some shyt.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Who knows but when a person gets paid to perform or look a certain way, u can't put it past them to make sure they will get that money.

But nothing about Lebron's body is out of the norm IMO. If u seen me 3 years ago, you'd probably think I took something but it was just using my genetics to build this gangsta physique.

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dude gained 40 somethin pounds and got faster

This is all assumption and general guessing..however you do realize he's in his prime as an adult athlete...just because he was younger and fast doesn't mean he had reached his full adult athletic potential....

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
If regular scrub ass nikkas taking shyt, you can almost guarantee the best of the best are taking SOMETHING....

That goes for any sport. Even if they dumb enough to believe its not roids like Ray Lewis, they are taking some shyt.

YO PEEP MY THREAD ABOUT THE NAME KLIENTEL