Daps
It's Nate Season.:blessed:

giphy.gif

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
People lived with others for longer than we’ve had this notion of being entitled to afford to live alone. That’s one complaint I cannot get with - live at home (and contribute), get roommates, get a partner, rent in your price range instead of trying to stunt, etc. prices have gotten out of hand for a lot of stuff but housing was never configured for people to live alone. That’s some modern day misguidance

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
She's a young blonde white woman so off GP I'm supposed to not give a fukk about anything she's going through, which is exactly the position they, the elites want me to take.

Meanwhile our elected officials can't come together for shyt that really improves the qol for the average American but got a battery in their back when it comes to banning some bullshyt Chinese app.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
I have sympathy for anyone truly suffering and going through it, life isnt easy and being arrogant and not compassionate isnt a way to go through it, thats social media for you people are mean and hateful just to get engagements and hate, i learned that the hard way, when i was down on my luck here and begged for money because i truly had no options and i was derided and mocked, people are working numerous jobs and doing their best just to make ends meet and for alot its not enough, i wish this lady or anyone going through tough times the best of luck regardless of race,we are human beings

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she said she grew up poor, but this economy is beating everybody who didn't have a cheaper place by 2016. It seems almost impossible to buy a house.

I dont think people over 30 only choice in housing should be roomates. It's not realistic. People have to raise a family. This looks like a soft genocide by economics.

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
People lived with others for longer than we’ve had this notion of being entitled to afford to live alone. That’s one complaint I cannot get with - live at home (and contribute), get roommates, get a partner, rent in your price range instead of trying to stunt, etc. prices have gotten out of hand for a lot of stuff but housing was never configured for people to live alone. That’s some modern day misguidance

Her living alone ain't the problem

Her rent went up $500 / 30%

Even a couple or family could find a sudden 30% increase on housing devastating.

The average American budgets and doesnt have an extra 30%+ every month just for one expense.

Also... she shouldn't have to get with some random man / partner because she HAS to. I have a gf in ATL that's stuck with a dude cuz she can't (barely) pay her mortgage solo.