dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Her living alone ain't the problem

Her rent went up $500 / 30%

Even a couple or family could find a sudden 30% increase on housing devastating.

The average American budgets and doesnt have an extra 30%+ every month just for one expense.
My response wasn’t to her in particular, more in general. But I will say that’s where you need to be involved in local politics. In CA, you can’t raise rent that high year to year, 10% is the max, while places like Florida allowing rents to go up 50% upon renewal. Be mindful of who you’re voting in and who is going to pursue policies that help you

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
:francis:Breh...her saying all of this is the equivalent of us as black folks replying:

first-time-meme-first-time.gif

This is hard mode for them, but this is a randomizer mod dark souls level of difficulty with us. The only thing I can say about this ordeal:

• Downsize
  • Minimalistic practices
  • Public assistance is essential (no judging)
  • Ramen and tuna is god's contributions to survival
  • If you don't need it...sell it
These points are essential, especially in this timeframe of uncertainty between the economy woes and the collapsing of society :ehh:

Daps
She don't know and can't relate to my actual struggle and I don't appreciate the thought that it is even remotely the same.......I lived in a place with a dirt floor inside once upon a time........I had to couch surf the first two years of my twenties.......I hate this bytch........squandered her head start
:pacspit:

voiture

All Star
Daps
she said she grew up poor, but this economy is beating everybody who didn't have a cheaper place by 2016. It seems almost impossible to buy a house.

I dont think people over 30 only choice in housing should be roomates. It's not realistic. People have to raise a family. This looks like a soft genocide by economics.
It's capitalism by design, the new underclass/immigrants won't mind having 10 people deep in a 2 bedroom apartment

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
That's basic living.

A basic apartment, at least where I'm from.

Only places around here that don't have them are the projects or a building that's too old to accommodate the hookup / space.

There's nothing luxurious about what's seen in her apt.

"
seinfeld-jerry-seinfeld.gif
"

You can neg me back with your pinkies up if you want 2.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
It's capitalism by design, the new underclass/immigrants won't mind having 10 people deep in a 2 bedroom apartment

Honestly I'm calling cap. I need to see her expense sheet. Not saying it's easy out here, but a lot of people are dumb and can't budget.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I have noticed that there is a culture of I struggled so you must struggle too, and what you have to go through isn't as bad as what I went through (often times this is cap of the highest order) so shut up.

There is no real empathy to speak of or a sense of pushing to make things easier for the next generation, it's always just presumed the next generation magically has it easier even though you have done next to nothing to make it that way. That's why things are getting progressively worse in this country instead of progressively better.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York

n they'll do it with a smile on their face. as they should.

you ever dealt with young people in the workforce :scust: