Do women actually like being treated like shyt or is it just a myth?

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
My brother has a girl that he treats like shyt, doesn't do shyt for and yet, she is paying his rent, car note and gives him whatever he wants. I'm just like:mindblown: because I treat women nice and still have to go out of my way to pull women and even then they don't do shyt for me.:martin:

The fukked up thing about it is that he has his own money so he's just been saving. Dude has a nice ass job and she's so sprung that she will do anything for him. Ima keep being nice, but I'm not gonna go out of my way to do shyt for a girl.

I'm not a fake nice guy btw(saw a thread on that topic)

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Just don't put them on a pedestal and you're good :yeshrug:

Every other dude already is so when you don't it peeks interest. Always act like you WANT her but dont NEED her for shyt and you'll be fine. Your bro is the exact opposite of a simp I'd rather he be that than a simp giving her all his cash. Hes winning a game most men lose :yeshrug:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
My brother has a girl that he treats like shyt, doesn't do shyt for and yet, she is paying his rent, car note and gives him whatever he wants. I'm just like:mindblown: because I treat women nice and still have to go out of my way to pull women and even then they don't do shyt for me.:martin:

The fukked up thing about it is that he has his own money so he's just been saving. Dude has a nice ass job and she's so sprung that she will do anything for him. Ima keep being nice, but I'm not gonna go out of my way to do shyt for a girl.

He's tall, with money, and probably an a$$hole...

As long as he has those qualities then I would say he will never have trouble pulling a chick

Nice guys finish last is a real thing

Daps

What she look like ?

Krazy K

All Star
Daps

:dwillhuh: nikka this is a good thing not fukked up