Do women seem to cum more in missionary or is it just me?

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
The women I've been with seem to cum more in missionary with me than any other position. And quickly too. Second is doggie but I always figured Missionary sucked for women. What's everyone's experience?

Missionary is the most intimate position because not only can you stroke her fast, deep, hard, or slow...you can also whisper in her ear, kiss her, lick her, and all the other stuff that turns her on. It’s my favorite position and I love stroking a woman real passionately throwing my hips into it while licking her breasts....WHEW...drives em wild. Whispering in her ear “you’re so tight...oohhh you’re gonna make daddy cum” while you keep the D coming...I like when I find the perfect angle and I see her slowly fading into bliss and then have the stamina to keep the strokes coming,,,same speed, same length, same everything and her moans go from normal, to breathy, to guttural...I love that shyt.

I used to have my ex convulsing like she was in the electric chair off missionary.

Last edited:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
@CarmelBarbie Do you agree. I figure you're the only woman here who wouldn't feel disrespected by me this question.

Why am I the only woman that wouldn't be disrespected?

And as for your OP, I'm not sure, I can't speak for all women. For me, it's being on top or doggie style where it happens the fastest, but missionary too, for the arousing, graphic description that @Deuterion gave.

Hi @Deuterion :takedat::shaq:

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Why am I the only woman that wouldn't be disrespected?

And as for your OP, I'm not sure, I can't speak for all women. For me, it's being on top or doggie style where it happens the fastest, but missionary too, for the arousing, graphic description that @Deuterion gave.

Hi @Deuterion :takedat::shaq:
You're the only one one here who doesn't seem to mind these convos that is actually cool with me. I would tag @Nicole0416 but that's my sister.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Missionary & on top....Followed by doggy.

Gotta really work for that doggy one, tho.

But yeah, I really find my mode in mish