Do women seem to cum more in missionary or is it just me?

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Missionary is the most intimate position because not only can you stroke her fast, deep, hard, or slow...you can also whisper in her ear, kiss her, lick her, and all the other stuff that turns her on. It’s my favorite position and I love stroking a woman real passionately throwing my hips into it while licking her breasts....WHEW...drives em wild. Whispering in her ear “you’re so tight...oohhh you’re gonna make daddy cum” while you keep the D coming...I like when I find the perfect angle and I see her slowly fading into bliss and then have the stamina to keep the strokes coming,,,same speed, same length, same everything and her moans go from normal, to breathy, to guttural...I love that shyt.

I used to have my ex convulsing like she was in the electric chair off missionary.
This. However doggy works for my girl too :manny:.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You're the only one one here who doesn't seem to mind these convos that is actually cool with me. I would tag @Nicole0416 but that's my sister.
:hug:
That's not my thing to discuss in a forum like this especially not with the fam that I have in here:deadrose:
(No shade or judgement to any woman that engages in those types of convos; they're entitled to express their opinions, it's no disrespect if approached the right way)
Even when I see you comment, I hit the 'exit thread'.. lol. Not trying to see my brother's comments and preferences are
:huhldup:T.M.I. ... feels borderline incestuous :damn::damn:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Missionary is the most intimate position because not only can you stroke her fast, deep, hard, or slow...you can also whisper in her ear, kiss her, lick her, and all the other stuff that turns her on. It’s my favorite position and I love stroking a woman real passionately throwing my hips into it while licking her breasts....WHEW...drives em wild. Whispering in her ear “you’re so tight...oohhh you’re gonna make daddy cum” while you keep the D coming...I like when I find the perfect angle and I see her slowly fading into bliss and then have the stamina to keep the strokes coming,,,same speed, same length, same everything and her moans go from normal, to breathy, to guttural...I love that shyt.

I used to have my ex convulsing like she was in the electric chair off missionary.

This is facts but breh we didn't need the erotica literature :russ:.

On the real missionary is the same as doggy and then on top. Most chicks love on top because they can control.

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
:hug:
That's not my thing to discuss in a forum like this especially not with the fam that I have in here:deadrose:
(No shade or judgement to any woman that engages in those types of convos; they're entitled to express their opinions, it's no disrespect if approached the right way)
Even when I see you comment, I hit the 'exit thread'.. lol. Not trying to see my brother's comments and preferences are
:huhldup:T.M.I. ... feels borderline incestuous :damn::damn:
Real sister?

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta

well-damn-memecrunch-com-29407531.png