Do y'all take this as Cam and Mase disrespecting Big L or being truthful?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They said nothing disrespectful

Folks cry about people being “politically correct” and not genuine…. But when folks give an honest take on some real shyt. No disrespect…. It’s still a problem.

imagine having an opinion that's not in line with the "popular" opinion and it being labeled as"disrespectful" :mjlol:

Fake outrage. You know people gotta find something to be upset about or their day isn't complete.

dappadonna

'OOOOOHHHH DOOOONNNAA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North London
Are most the spittas in Harlem battle rappers? :patrice: because Juelz in a top 5 tells me there's not a lot of names to choose from

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Are most the spittas in Harlem battle rappers? :patrice: because Juelz in a top 5 tells me there's not a lot of names to choose from
Harlem itself is not big. It's basically a neighborhood on steroids, it gets spoken on like it's a borough within hip hop because that's where black people were centered within its borough but it's just a section of Manhattan.

Based on your location you could probably name your top 5 UK rappers easily but if I told you "name the top 5 East Enders" you may start digging into hood stars or flat out reaching for the sake of completing the list.

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC

There's always been a million rappers in Harlem, but a lot of them just don’t get on. Battle rappers and dope artists. Since we're speaking on Bad Boy in the thread, I would say Black Rob and G-Dep were both better MC's than Santana. Easily. And even within their crew, Alumni, you had a lot of really dope MC's whose music never saw the light of day with the masses. So what the world is seeing and hearing, isn't really true for what Harlem has to offer. But for whatever reason, a lot of dudes just stay local or don’t get the exposure their talent deserves.

This is another dude who was buzzing back when I was a kid, who we all thought would make noise. He was working with Beatnuts and their people at one point, and then his deal fell through. But he's another example of a Harlem dude who we all felt would make it and most people never heard of. There's always been a lot of that. But for us, these guys are like local legends. We went around playing their freestyles and songs like they were hits.