Do y'all think Kai Greene is going to get robbed at Mr.O again this year?

Who wins Olympia?

• Kai Green

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Phil Heath

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Someone else

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kai will get it this year....even though his physique was better than Phil's last year, politics in the sport had to have Phil win the signature 50th show. Now that its out the way, I totally expect Kai to win this year. His window is almost closed cause Ramy about a year or two away from snatching the reins and not looking back.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I feel you. Shawn and Cedric McMillan are the only ones that bring that original essence back to the stage

yup, that Freaky look is trash. Shawn has a golden era type physique, sadly he probably will never be Mr.O.

The only thing I can see bringing the old school look back is the creation of another "league". Some of the Physique guys have the classic upper body but dont work legs.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
I feel you. Shawn and Cedric McMillan are the only ones that bring that original essence back to the stage

the game needs new blood
i feel like too many motherfukkers are just going straight on the sauce
most just look like inflamed muscle bound sacks of dope*

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the game needs new blood
i feel like too many motherfukkers are just going straight on the sauce
most just look like inflamed muscle bound sacks of dope*
yup, that Freaky look is trash. Shawn has a golden era type physique, sadly he probably will never be Mr.O.

The only thing I can see bringing the old school look back is the creation of another "league". Some of the Physique guys have the classic upper body but dont work legs.

Arnold said it best..

Last edited:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Arnold said it best..

Serge-Nubret.jpg

proxy

dg3KvMf.jpg

you know shyt is all types of fukked up when cats from the 70's and 80's are shytting on you
when they used way less sauce and didn't have the modern day supps and equipment*