Do y'all think Kai Greene is going to get robbed at Mr.O again this year?

Who wins Olympia?

• Kai Green

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Phil Heath

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Someone else

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
sxg8ph.jpg

Cedric McMillan? Dude has an incredible physique - got that golden era look about him. Think he placed sixth.
I met Cedric in person at my gym and dude is straight up :wow: him and Shawn Rhoden have god like bodies man. Dexter Jackson as well.

But kai will never win first place. That grapefruit shyt is a bad look. Plus he's getting older, phil is way younger than kai as well. Gonna be soon that he even stop placing in second or the top 5. Ramy muscles are maturing more, and Cedric along with Shawn are looking better every year. Dexter is gonna retire soon.

Hes gonna go out like Victor martinez, missing his prime years.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
They all on some heavy shyt, McMillan looked like this

76200_ORIG-cedrickmcmillan34.jpg

Just a few years ago.

they say that boy is just a super responder as far as juice goes
low doses like trt levels supposedly

crazy

and google carlito xxxl some new nikka sponsored by mutant supplements
legit looks like a mutant jahahahaa
like walking pharmacies

it's like they can just buy a physique out the bottle

from looking like the pinnacle of health and strength to ticking time bombs walking dead*

Last edited:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they say that boy is just a super responder as far as juice goes
low doses like trt levels supposedly

crazy

and google carlito xxxl some new nikka sponsored by mutant supplements
legit looks like a mutant jahahahaa
like walking pharmacies

it's like they can just buy a physique out the bottle

from looking like the pinnacle of health and strength to ticking time bombs walking dead*

Yeah in that pic he almost looks natty compared to these other guys. Much less of that freaky look

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
William Bonac

That was the guy that I thought was one of the best on stage last year and finished nearly in last place

Was bullshyt. I was looking at this dude like :leon:and the judges were talking about him like :russell:

Crazy how a competition already ruined by disgusting guts has to be further ruined by politics and favoritism

As a side note to this thread, I don't even like Kai Greene's overall shape not even counting the gut. His individual parts are nuts, but as a whole he doesn't flow aesthetically. I think his back is too wide in comparison to the height of his traps. Makes him look a flying squirrel

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
William Bonac

That was the guy that I thought was one of the best on stage last year and finished nearly in last place

Was bullshyt. I was looking at this dude like :leon:and the judges were talking about him like :russell:

Crazy how a competition already ruined by disgusting guts has to be further ruined by politics and favoritism

As a side note to this thread, I don't even like Kai Greene's overall shape not even counting the gut. His individual parts are nuts, but as a whole he doesn't flow aesthetically. I think his back is too wide in comparison to the height of his traps. Makes him look a flying squirrel

word william bonac is fukking crazy
cats like him maxx charles juan morel etc. getting looked over
some cats ain't really built for the whole depleted dried out stage look
if they held it to that healthy golden era standard shyt would be better

fukking 0% body fat is unnecessary and unappealing
that's why cats look better in the gym just before or after a show

it's funny cause the superhero ideal is what got my attention as a kid
they used to put flex and the bodybuilding mags right next to the comicbooks and video game mags
the bright ass color schemes and the pics of nikkas looking like real life superheroes is what catches the lil jits attention

swole and unhealthy is the current look
vs. cats who looked like the pinnacle of health and strength*

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
As long as crooked ass jim manion and his cronies are running the judging campaign the gifted victories will continue to be dealt. The jim manion authorized standard mr olympia 3 year plus reign has to come to and as well unless the victor truly deserves it.

Kai is beastly but his waist can go from slim to blocky on any given show plus those traps are seriously lacking. Those are the two areas that phil heath has over him and kai struggles to improve those areas.

That gay 4 pay grapefruit stuff is internet talk, the sport been dirty from the top down. From Arnold down to Kai, them boys do that gay 4 pay to get that yearly steroid stack.