Do y'all think Kai Greene is going to get robbed at Mr.O again this year?

Who wins Olympia?

• Kai Green

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Phil Heath

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Someone else

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kai won the Arnold :ehh:

Cc1aUetWAAEjyyE.jpg:small

He back!

Was hoping Cedric would win though.

Last edited:

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
Branch looked like utter shyt at Kevin's event a couple weeks ago.....how does he keep placing???:mindblown:

It's crazy my dude. He has atrophy from all those muscle tears and the judges keep gifting him wins. Branch stays looking like absolute shyt

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
Do any of yall fukk with Luimarco? He has some pretty good analysis of bodybuilding.

And yea Kai is a weird dude.... :laff:

Lui marco is alright. I was subscribed to his channel and unsubscribed from it a year or two ago. The content gets boring after awhile. That's what got to me. If it aint a fake natty or synthol monster shyt gets boring real quick.

Plus dude lost his mind when big hamy entered the scene. I respect him for checking Phil Heath and sparking the outrage on his last two gifted mr olympia wins.

That kai greene shyt lol. Kai BEEN on that gay 4 pay shyt since the mid 90's. Dude is a close friend of Rodney St Cloud. RODNEY fukkIN ST CLOUD. If you think Kai is weird and straddles that gay/straight area then do you googles on Rodney. Dude is really out there with it.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Branch did shrivel the hell up though. Muscle bellies went from grapes to raisins :why:
He had the crowd hype at prejudging, he has a stage presence. Im not a fan of his physique but he looks like a gnarly comic character live, you don't even notice whats lacking. I wish I could have made it to the night show. The expo next year will probably be brutal. Arnold did stop by our booth which was cool.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kai got shut out by Phil.

Does a prime Kai lose to Hadi in this era?

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I think judging is a lot more balanced nowadays. I doubt we see one of those old school dominant runs anymore. He could lose to Hadi, but I think he would win some battles.

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
I think judging is a lot more balanced nowadays. I doubt we see one of those old school dominant runs anymore. He could lose to Hadi, but I think he would win some battles.

I think Lundsford has a chance to win multiple Mr Os...one of the few pros who have shape, tons of muscle and conditioning with a dominant back