Do You Believe That There's A Mate Out There For Everybody?

Do You Believe That There's A Mate Out There For Everybody?

• Total voters

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I ask this because there's 7.3 billion people in the world (half women). I'm in a good mood and have a certain type of optimism that there's a mate for everyone. However, some of us search for love in the wrong places or don't look hard enough.

Even though I'm not ready for a woman yet I do know that I will be one day. Being in a relationship is a huge responsibility (at least in my opinion).

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
Hell naw there aint and there are several reasons for that.

1. Some people aint built for a committed relationship. - They are too selfish, uncompromising, unempathetic, or like variety too much to commit to one person

2. Some people only want someone outside their weight class. - If you a walmart caliber breh what the hell are u doing in Barneys besides wasting your time? People want Tupac/IG model chick in a business outfit but have a dead in job in a one bedroom apartment

3. Some people have too much baggage - Brehs and Brehetts be walking around hurt from one relationship and bring all that emotional shxt into another relationship and make the other person toxic for their next relationship. Thats how the #GMB virus spreads.

Its okay to eff around and have good time, as long as thats what u really want and make your intentions known.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Hell naw there aint and there are several reasons for that.

1. Some people aint built for a committed relationship. - They are too selfish, uncompromising, unempathetic, or like variety too much to commit to one person

2. Some people only want someone outside their weight class. - If you a walmart caliber breh what the hell are u doing in Barneys besides wasting your time? People want Tupac/IG model chick in a business outfit but have a dead in job in a one bedroom apartment

3. Some people have too much baggage - Brehs and Brehetts be walking around hurt from one relationship and bring all that emotional shxt into another relationship and make the other person toxic for their next relationship. Thats how the #GMB virus spreads.

Its okay to eff around and have good time, as long as thats what u really want and make your intentions known.
Good point

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
Maybe, it doesn't mean that everybody wants the people that are for them or will meet them. Useless saying

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
Nah. I mean, yeah you got billions of people out there, but out of that billi, will the average person will meet in their life and not to forget the amount the awkward, socially phobic would be reduced even more.

Plus, some people are just so ugly in appearance and status that nobody would touch them not even their equivalents.