The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Hell no :picard::picard:
I got caught cursing at the babysitter when I was 6, and another time my mother walked up on me cursing at one of my ballet rehearsals bc the girl wasn't staying in her position -the feeling of being pinched on the arm, yanked up and pulled out of the recital room, she was so mad. Then she made me do the walk of shame back into the room, told me to apologize to the entire class and the ballet teacher. That crazy lady from the Bronx doesn't play that shyt.
:mjcry:
I put on the innocent act with my father, I do no wrong in his eyes. (Even though i would never do that around him). He lets me get away with everything
:lolbron:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
No. Although one time donald trump said some stupid shyt and I went and told her "trump is fukking stupid" and she went at me for cussing in front of her:mjcry:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Nope. I don't cuss around any of my family members except my cousins around my age cuz we grew up together.

I might have accidentally said some around my uncle but thats where it ends

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
With all due respect, you’d have to have some pretty degenerate parents to feel comfortable cussing around them

I know I have degenerate parents cuz sometimes they want me to cuss with them and I won't :dead:

I don't even cuss around or at (ex)girlfriends and female best friends. Just online and to my nikkas, thats it