Do you curse in front of your parents?

• Total voters

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Nah. Even though I'm 36 I still can't bring myself to swear or even drink in front of my parents.
Same here. I never tried either. She probably wouldn't swing on me like years ago but she still quick tho

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Damn, shyt, ass at the most, and rarely. Took a while before I did and I'm not comfortable with it. Cussed my dad clean out at the airport one time though. Cussed him out on the basketball court too. Earlier this year was the first time I really let them see me drink. They're finally old enough for that responsibility :mjcry:

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Yes regularly, this is one of those customs I've never understood I cuss around people I'm comfortable with, because generally I cuss to underlie the anger/passion in a point/statement. If it's smooth sailing I have no reason to cuss but when is life like that. I rarely cuss at them.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No. Although one time donald trump said some stupid shyt and I went and told her "trump is fukking stupid" and she went at me for cussing in front of her:mjcry:

Damn breh.. Trump is the only thing that'll get you to cursing in from of your parents?

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If it'll really pepper a conversation or if I'm re-telling a story, I will. My mom has never said anything about it. If my dad were still alive I think he'd encourage it. :mjgrin: